Our valued sponsor

EU Citizen --> Opening Bank Account In Different Country. Advice?

dalaman

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Hello fellow members,

since I am wanting to start some online work (e-commerce & smma) I decided I need to open an account in a different country from mine (since here we have about 40% taxes on income, which is just plain crazy).

I don't know what would be my best option here...

...but I glanced around the internet a bit, and I found some blogs saying it would be beneficial for me to open a u.s. bank account as a foreigner, with low to 0% taxes.

What would be the best choice for me, by your knowledge?

I'm pretty much clueless.

That is great Capt, I wish you good luck in such a venture.

As for me, any recommendation as for where to go?

I heard it is quite cheap to form one (couple hundred bucks), and I found firstbase.io and tax-use.net as well (even though more expensive, but it has accounting too if I understood clearly).

Basically what I want is pay as little taxes as possible for my services and products (off the ideal would be 0%), all 100% legally.

And I need some direction, since I do not want to mess things up with incompetent people.

That is great Capt, I wish you good luck in such a venture.

As for me, any recommendation as for where to go?

I heard it is quite cheap to form one (couple hundred bucks), and I found firstbase.io and tax-use.net as well (even though more expensive, but it has accounting too if I understood clearly).

Basically what I want is pay as little taxes as possible for my services and products (off the ideal would be 0%), all 100% legally.

And I need some direction, since I do not want to mess things up with incompetent people.
What type of account are you looking for: personal or business?