Our valued sponsor

EU e-commerce (no dropshipping)

8231nedr

Jun 13, 2020
Visit site
Ladies and Gents,

I currently sell a lot on ebay, facebook and other various forums/site so I think I need to create my own company.
Some inputs for your consideration
1) I buy stuff from EU and Asian suppliers as individual and simply resell them (100k revenues, margin is close to 50%)
2) I ship myself from Italy and France
3) I need an EU structure so I can become a pro seller on ebay, sell via amazon, etc
4) I don't want to start the company in Italy/France as taxes will kill me

What's your advice?
I am kinda between the UK and Cyprus, but need a solution to buy stuff from Asian suppliers as a company and have the stuff shipped to France

As long as you live in France and/or Italy, you have to pay taxes in France and/or Italy.

Cyprus isn't always ideal for physical ecommerce. Delivery takes longer, both for you and for your customers, due it being a small island. You can remedy this by using a courier service like DHL or simply prepare your customers that deliveries will take a few days longer. In terms of taxation, it's great once you have relocated there and become a tax resident (while also properly exiting from France/Italy).

Malta is about the same as Cyprus: longer fulfillment times but low tax, provided you live there.

UK isn't EU anymore. Remains to be seen what happens exactly.

Latest Threads