Our valued sponsor

Question EU EMI that do not ask questions

a112114

Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I have a business that generates a lot more money that is needed to maintain my and the company's needs, so I came up with an idea of lending.

Since my business allows me to accept funds from any business entity incoming payments are not a problem, but outgoing payments are.

For example, my business is consulting (not actually but allowance of funds acceptance is the same) and I would like to buy a couple of elevators for 2m EUR (might be clothes for 10k EUR or any other goods), so here is the question, any ideas who can allow me to maintain this kind of activity?

Let's talk about it in terms that are all outgoing payments are in EUR within EEA and can be less than 10k.

Problem is even EU eastern European laundromats these days ask questions. 2m EUR is beyond most EMI's risk appetite anyway and account closure awaits those that try - no matter how much paperwork you can produce.

The days of no questions asked are fading quickly. Best to go with a big bank for such amounts and be in a position to answer uncomfortable and often invasive questions sadly.

Reactions: holywater

Latest Threads