Our valued sponsor

EUR Banking / EMI for US LLC?

So Zen, Currenxie and Revolut dont open accounts for US LLCs I think. Mercury does, but as you mentioned only supports USD.
3S Money I dont know. So that leaves Airwallex and Wise.
Id add Levro to the list of EMIs where a US LLC can open an account and which supports multicurrency/EUR.

I'm reaching out again to explore alternative options for opening a euro bank account for my non-resident LLC. I attempted Revolut, but they don't facilitate accounts for non-residents, and Airwallex proved challenging during the application process.

Do you have any experience with Walter or 3S Money? Alternatively, I'd appreciate any recommendations for euro bank accounts suitable for non-resident LLCs.

I'm reaching out again to explore alternative options for opening a euro bank account for my non-resident LLC. I attempted Revolut, but they don't facilitate accounts for non-residents, and Airwallex proved challenging during the application process.

Do you have any experience with Walter or 3S Money? Alternatively, I'd appreciate any recommendations for euro bank accounts suitable for non-resident LLCs.
Have lots of experience with Wallter, how can i help?

Have lots of experience with Wallter, how can i help?
Wallter are a bunch of crooks and stealing money from accounts as they please. Their bank statements are based on a 1995 excel file. Good luck with doing anything with them, dont touch them with a bargepole.

and they dont learn....

3s money great
airwallex great

as in they are real companies adhering by the regulations set.

oh and if anyone got problems with an emi in lithuania, just raise a complaint with the regulator, that will sort things out

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: churumbelo
Wallter are a bunch of crooks and stealing money from accounts as they please. Their bank statements are based on a 1995 excel file. Good luck with doing anything with them, dont touch them with a bargepole. Clearsky are closely related, if not the same company ubo there.

and they dont learn....

3s money great
airwallex great

as in they are real companies adhering by the regulations set.

oh and if anyone got problems with an emi in lithuania, just raise a complaint with the regulator, that will sort things out
Excuse me, how did you decide that Clearsky is related to Wallter or any other EMI at all?? I suggest to do your research before making false accusations.
Wallter may not be suitable for everyone and its ok, they are high risk oriented and open accounts quickly for complicated companies and problematic jurisdictions (experience of many years working with them).
There was a question which EMI opens account for a US company - I know wallter does and contributed my knowledge to the Forum. Every person should make his own research before trusting his money to any financial institution.

Reactions: Forester and ilke
so based on the research from the actual central bank of Lithuania - wallter is a no go as they already received two fines - and you still recommend them - buyer beware

have a nice day

in 2020
“The company not only held client funds in an improper manner, but also concealed this fact by providing factually inaccurate information to the Bank of Lithuania. These are two serious legislative infringements.
More: https://www.lb.lt/en/news/wallter-u...ection-and-provision-of-incorrect-information

in 2021
The institution had not always identified its customers and their representatives properly
- and -

In addition, in the period under inspection, the institution had not ensured independence of the internal control function, which is responsible for the organisation of the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, from business interests.

More: https://www.lb.lt/en/news/bank-of-lithuania-imposed-a-fine-of-eu280-thousand-on-wallter-uab

so based on the research from the actual central bank of Lithuania - wallter is a no go as they already received two fines - and you still recommend them - buyer beware

have a nice day

in 2020
“The company not only held client funds in an improper manner, but also concealed this fact by providing factually inaccurate information to the Bank of Lithuania. These are two serious legislative infringements.
More: https://www.lb.lt/en/news/wallter-u...ection-and-provision-of-incorrect-information

in 2021
The institution had not always identified its customers and their representatives properly
- and -

In addition, in the period under inspection, the institution had not ensured independence of the internal control function, which is responsible for the organisation of the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, from business interests.

More: https://www.lb.lt/en/news/bank-of-lithuania-imposed-a-fine-of-eu280-thousand-on-wallter-uab
Wallter is not the only EMI that got fined, there are tons of others and they are still recommended on the forum. Even Revolut got fined... so?