Our valued sponsor

EUR payments from Dubai to non-EU party

Berti

Feb 28, 2022
Thailand
Visit site
Hi,
If I transfer EUR from my private bank account in Dubai (UAE resident) to a private third-party account outside the EU, then there is still an EU correspondent bank involved.

Does a tax authority in the EU now have the option of filtering bank data via this correspondent bank? i.e. does the tax authority have the ability to find the sending bank account and accountholder in Dubai?

Hi,
If I transfer EUR from my private bank account in Dubai (UAE resident) to a private third-party account outside the EU, then there is still an EU correspondent bank involved.

Does a tax authority in the EU now have the option of filtering bank data via this correspondent bank? i.e. does the tax authority have the ability to find the sending bank account and accountholder in Dubai?
Yes. In case someone cares to look out for your name. These data are often available in other banks as well in case of how the countries payment system is organized (sometimes payments are outsourced to other parties).

Reactions: Berti

Yes

Yes

Latest Threads