Our valued sponsor

EURe Stablecoin

DerAufklaerer

Apr 7, 2022
Germany
Visit site
Project:
1 EURe = 103% EUR

The EU-regulated Icelandic fintech company Monerium (Making money smarter) allows the transfer of EURe to one's own bank account.

In other words, it is possible on-chain and without Coinbase and co. to make direct transfers and deposits from an Ethereum/Polygon/Gnosis chain wallet to an IBAN account and vice versa.

And best of all, it's completely free. That means you don't have any costs if you want to move your assets on the ETH wallet to a Euro account and vice versa. The only (small) costs are incurred when exchanging ETH/EURe or EURe/ETH on a decentralized exchange such as Uniswap.

First defi protocols already support EURe as well. I will try out the off- and on-ramps soon.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Same as XSGD for singapore dollars and their XIdR for Indonesian
Which company provides this?

Project:
1 EURe = 103% EUR

The EU-regulated Icelandic fintech company Monerium (Making money smarter) allows the transfer of EURe to one's own bank account.

In other words, it is possible on-chain and without Coinbase and co. to make direct transfers and deposits from an Ethereum/Polygon/Gnosis chain wallet to an IBAN account and vice versa.

And best of all, it's completely free. That means you don't have any costs if you want to move your assets on the ETH wallet to a Euro account and vice versa. The only (small) costs are incurred when exchanging ETH/EURe or EURe/ETH on a decentralized exchange such as Uniswap.

First defi protocols already support EURe as well. I will try out the off- and on-ramps soon.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Why haven't others discussed this more? :rolleyes:

What am I missing?

PS. In terms of transactions (e.g. buy-sell tangible goods) and using a solution like monerium.

Last edited: