Our valued sponsor

Euro Exim Bank (St. Lucia) - Trade Finance Bank

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Jan 2, 2018
Visit site
Reactions: Bmw850 and Spinat
Looks interesting. I would be a little nervous to put too much money in there to start with.

My mistake, the list seems to be recent. There are some comments on it about 2018 scammers. Yes Exim is licensed in St. Lucia and have a branch office in London. Their UK branch is on that list. Having said that, not everything out on the internet is necessarily true although we tend to believe so.

Yes Exim is licensed in St. Lucia and have a branch office in London. Their UK branch is on that list.

Their websites says they have a representative office in London not a branch office. There is a huge difference between a branch and rep office. A rep office can offer no banking services i.e it is just a liaison point for clients and to conduct research. Without a UK license they can offer no banking services via the UK rep office and definitely not open accounts or have clients sign an contracts.

Bank could still be just a scam however. I have seen some real beauties in my time I can tell you...lol.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
Their websites says they have a representative office in London not a branch office. There is a huge difference between a branch and rep office. A rep office can offer no banking services i.e it is just a liaison point for clients and to conduct research. Without a UK license they can offer no banking services via the UK rep office and definitely not open accounts or have clients sign an contracts.

Bank could still be just a scam however. I have seen some real beauties in my time I can tell you...lol.

Sir, I've also come across quite a few instances where the mentioned bank is said to offer SBLC's or even bank drafts, but they're not readily acceptable or involve some kind of an advance payment without a proper banking channel verification.

Just came across this fairly new bank and it seems interesting. I don't know any more about them apart from what is published on their website unfortunately. They specialize in trade finance it seems but they have a mobile app where you can open a personal account remotely and the banks management profiles are visible and appear credible.

Best Global Trade Finance Services Bank

The Nirvana of Borderless Trade? An Interview with Euro Exim Bank

Anyone know of them? ns2
I have also engaged with that bank. The site was good, when compared to other online banking here it is better to communicate. And they are very user friendly.