Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacifc Bank & Perth Mint - Money Laundering, Tax Haven & Blacklisted?

I am shocked people have not yet run from EPB. You want to act like the captain of the Costa Concordia and not the Titanic when it comes to EPB i.e be one of the first to get the hell out.

View attachment 1900
martin, I usually agree with some of your views, but come on! Comparing people (often times criminals) who still bank with EPB with a coward who let people die and run away with his life like it's something to be proud of? really? ns2

Just got an email from EuroPacifcBank.

They say their CAD correspondent bank will be ending on 15 January 2021; and that after this date CAD will no longer supported. They say they are working on finding a new CAD correspondent bank.

Cuck-clown Justine Trudeau has fired the first shot.

DV0QHLiUQAAAoR_.jpg

martin, I usually agree with some of your views, but come on! Comparing people (often times criminals) who still bank with EPB with a coward who let people die and run away with his life like it's something to be proud of? really?

The people who bank with EPB...i.e drug dealers fronting as internet marketing companies. Or people traffickers fronting as foreign language schools and all using shell offshore companies are no better. They all cause death.

Last edited:
They say their CAD correspondent bank will be ending on 15 January 2021; and that after this date CAD will no longer supported. They say they are working on finding a new CAD correspondent bank.

This was expected. Not sure how on earth Bank Of Montreal in Canada offered correspondence banking services to a dodgy bank in Puerto Rico. Only Novo Banco in Portugal and Mizuho Bank in Japan left and the bank is dead for all currencies other than USD. I have no idea why Novo Banco continues offers EPB services ca#"! but its not long now before they pull the plug then everybodies money is stuck.

Get off that sinking ship before its too late.

Last edited:
The people who bank with EPB...i.e drug dealers fronting as internet marketing companies. Or people traffickers fronting as foreign language schools and all using shell offshore companies are no better. They all cause death.
Ahh the way you wrote it make it seems that you agree with the coward captain who run away with his life to save his own a*s. I misunderstood you then, yeah I agree with you.

Reactions: burden and tacokai
I've had an account with EPB for years. I'm very happy with the stock trading facility and the customer support. I think there are some real bitter haters on this board.
The reason I opened the account was because I read Peter Schiff's books and I was so impressed that I decided I wanted him to manage my money, but as a non-US citizen, I couldn't invest with them in the US, so Europac Bank became the only option.
However, I quickly got into trading my own portfolio so didn't need to leave so much money in his funds.

Reactions: burden and tacokai
I've had an account with EPB for years. I'm very happy with the stock trading facility and the customer support. I think there are some real bitter haters on this board.
The reason I opened the account was because I read Peter Schiff's books and I was so impressed that I decided I wanted him to manage my money, but as a non-US citizen, I couldn't invest with them in the US, so Europac Bank became the only option.
However, I quickly got into trading my own portfolio so didn't need to leave so much money in his funds.
Are you Peter Schiff or his Spürhund ca#"!

I've had an account with EPB for years. I'm very happy with the stock trading facility and the customer support.

So did I. If I remember correctly, USD wires began bouncing in 2018. I was told by the party sending the wire that they were told the bank account did not exist. Luckily I began moving those wires (my main source of income) into another account, as I was very close to loosing everything in the EPB account.

There are other threads on this, but I can't find the specific post I am looking for. Here are the wiring instructions for EPB.

When I was their client, a little over a year ago they supported 13 currencies. They have lost seven of them. Of the remaining six, five have the corresponding bank of Novo Banco In PT. Apparently this bank is trash and has had to have above $5B injected into it since 2014. A brief look through their accounts suggests they have 6% of depositors' cash on hand. (someone correct me if I am wrong).

If EPB looses Novo Banco as a corresponding bank, your only way in and out will be Japanese yen.

They have been shedding corespondent banks since they lost CAD in Jan 2021, and they are not getting them back.

I would get your money out with a euro wire, before they loose Novo Banco as a correspondent and EPB wire don't set off more alarm bells at receiving banks than they already are.

I would get your money out with a euro wire, before they loose Novo Banco as a correspondent and EPB wire don't set off more alarm bells at receiving banks than they already are.

Your spot on thu&¤#. I have been warning people for years about that risk on here.

I agree, that's one of the best suggestions so far.

Latest Threads