anonymous crypto exchange
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
New Era Offshore US Companies
OffshoreSeychelles

Euro Pacifc Bank & Perth Mint - Money Laundering, Tax Haven & Blacklisted?

Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Works great until an exit tax is implemented, or strings-attached PIT regardless on non-residency status for x years if the new country has significantly lower rates.

There already exists an exit tax on individuals i.e Poland. Thats why I keep saying to people get out of EU while you still can....lol. Its not a joke I am saying. Exit Taxation came into EU end of last year for mostly companies. It will be refined over time to reach people with any kind of real wealth that want to up and leave just like in Poland.

I mean look at Schiff. He doesn't want to renounce and pay 40% of his net worth to Uncle Sam in exit tax so he keeps telling himself how great of a place Puerto Rico is for living. smi(&% smi(&%

Yes he did one of the best things he could for a US passport holder I guess to reduce taxes.

P.S Americans have not yet realized that Trump is not building a wall to keep foreigners out but to keep americans in when its crunch time.

Last edited:

Edge

I'd say the article is more about cyprus banks than epb ... But you chose to focus on epb as usual .. :D

I understand why you hate epb, but you keep ignoring something very important, infact the most important thing about epb, which is they don't accept US citizens as clients.

The biggest sin in any financial institution around the world is somehow or another enabling US citizens to avoid paying their taxes .. It's not terrorism, it's not money laundering, it's not drug money .. It's keeping money away from the US government ..

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
I'd say the article is more about cyprus banks than epb ... But you chose to focus on epb as usual .. :D

True

I understand why you hate epb, but you keep ignoring something very important, infact the most important thing about epb, which is they don't accept US citizens as clients.

Plenty of banks around the world don't accept US citizens. In fact I would say that's the norm. So I don't get why that's important conf/(%.

if I had a us passport i would spend all the time in the world to get rid of it ;)

I am grateful I never got that mark of the beast ;)

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Well seems EPB got kicked out by Perth Mint as I mentioned it will do...lol rof/%.

VESTANON

BTC-FIAT ANGEL/CASHIER
Mentor Group Gold
Well seems EPB got kicked out by Perth Mint as I mentioned it will do...lol rof/%.

Ahead of the curve As usual,...Warnings and signs come in trickles before the Boat completely sinkscig-:,

orangeye

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
The Bank of Cyprus is the largest financial institution on the Mediterranean Island, which has long been considered a tax haven for Russian oligarchs.
If I'm not wrong, the Russians own their own bank in Cyprus, someone remember the name of that bank?
The Perth Mint signed the Bank of Cyprus up as a customer earlier this year despite the US State Department declaring the island a "major money laundering jurisdiction" and warning about its links to Russian organised crime.
The US State Department, okay alright! What about Delaware, Wyoming and New Mexico just to mention a few, what are theymoo%¤"

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
If I'm not wrong, the Russians own their own bank in Cyprus, someone remember the name of that bank?

They are the 18% shareholder of a Bank of Cyprus after the bail-in. I discussed it in this thread back in May 2019 conf/(%.

The US State Department, okay alright! What about Delaware, Wyoming and New Mexico just to mention a few, what are they

Want to argue with US about that? smi(&% It is an unfair world out there my friend.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group