Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific Bank and its white label broker service , What happened to customer fund held in brokerage account ?

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone...
Just curious about the assets held in White Label brokerage account ?
I not sure But EP bank use saxo bank or IBKR for their trading service...
My question is what happened to fund that held in this brokerage account ?
Do customer got that Money ? Or lost all that money ? Any past customer can put some light on this ?

Thanks

Reactions: icecold and jafo
Hello everyone...
Just curious about the assets held in White Label brokerage account ?
I not sure But EP bank use saxo bank or IBKR for their trading service...
My question is what happened to fund that held in this brokerage account ?
Do customer got that Money ? Or lost all that money ? Any past customer can put some light on this ?

Thanks
  1. This is a GREAT question! I would love to know this too.
  2. Also, I would like to add another question: What jurisdiction in Europe is the best, from a tax perspective, for a white-label brokerage???

I had an company EPB broker account with 3 portfolios which was a white label IBKR account (it was originally Saxo but moved to IKBR). I opened a new company account directly with IBKR and then applied to both EPB and IBKR to transfer the 3 portfolios to the new company account with IBKR. It took about 4 months but the full portfolios were successfuly transferred to the new account, and for three months after that BKR swept any dividends paid, from the EPB accounts into the new account. It was handled very professionally by both the EPB and IBKR staff.

I had an company EPB broker account with 3 portfolios which was a white label IBKR account (it was originally Saxo but moved to IKBR). I opened a new company account directly with IBKR and then applied to both EPB and IBKR to transfer the 3 portfolios to the new company account with IBKR. It took about 4 months but the full portfolios were successfuly transferred to the new account, and for three months after that BKR swept any dividends paid, from the EPB accounts into the new account. It was handled very professionally by both the EPB and IBKR staff.
NGL, I am failing to understand what happened here. If it isn't too much trouble could you ELI5 for me, please?