Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific Bank - Costa Rica fraud?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I have read a lot, also found the information in the mentor group. Since 2010 I'm the luck guy with an account at Euro Pacific Bank.

The money I get on the EPB account is comng from investments and a few family members, total volume I have had going in and out of this account is roughly 8 million euro.

They only asked two times about additional documents which I was able to provide and I never heard anything after that.

Since a year or so I don't use this account any longer because I found alternatives.

What are your experience with Euro Pacific Bank ? - I'm right they are located in Cista Rica right?

I have only bad experience with them. Nothing good to say, account closure after account closure without a single comment from them!

If you don't use them why you ask?

I have been using them since 4 years or so,relatively new.
So far so good.Several KYC checks since then.
But i still dont trust them for higher amounts like xxx.xxx
They could be used as a transfer point.
BTW,they dont issue cards to residents outside Europe.

I have o.k. experience, I already solved a rollback of finished transaction (funds sent to wrong account). They delivered everything what they described.

Don't know why they should be considered a scam, please explain.

I have read a lot, also found the information in the mentor group. Since 2010 I'm the luck guy with an account at Euro Pacific Bank.

The money I get on the EPB account is comng from investments and a few family members, total volume I have had going in and out of this account is roughly 8 million euro.

They only asked two times about additional documents which I was able to provide and I never heard anything after that.

Since a year or so I don't use this account any longer because I found alternatives.

What are your experience with Euro Pacific Bank ? - I'm right they are located in Cista Rica right?
8 millions and not even know where the bank is located ??? yeah sure...