Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a Scam!

Hello Sirs,
I am having problems with Incoming transfer to EPB account, I am using the Federal Reserve Bank intermediary bank.
My client has already tried to transfer 2 times. In both cases the error was:
"Beneficiary Bank return reason: Beneficiary account closed."
I have already contacted EPB and my account is activated and without any limitation.

Is anyone else having problems with incoming transfer?

Just to update on my problem.
My client used the wrong intermediary bank, he used the intermediary bank "Crown Agents Bank" instead of using "Federal Bank Reserve".

Reactions: Martin Everson
Just to update on my problem.
My client used the wrong intermediary bank, he used the intermediary bank "Crown Agents Bank" instead of using "Federal Bank Reserve".
So you should correct it and say you didn't experienced any SCAM with them!

I operate several different bank accounts in several jurisdictions and I have used Europacific for some time both before and after their move from St Vincent to Puerto Rico. I do not think they are a scam but I do not keep too much money in my accounts at Europacific Bank - just prudence in the same way that I have limits with nearly all banks. I find EPB to be expensive, slow and pedantic but as I run a legitimate business all my payments both in and out get processed - eventually.

I operate several different bank accounts in several jurisdictions and I have used Europacific for some time both before and after their move from St Vincent to Puerto Rico. I do not think they are a scam but I do not keep too much money in my accounts at Europacific Bank - just prudence in the same way that I have limits with nearly all banks. I find EPB to be expensive, slow and pedantic but as I run a legitimate business all my payments both in and out get processed - eventually.

agreed !

Euro Pacific Bank is a scam! Stay far, far, away!
Euro Pacific Bank is INCOMPETENT AND UNPROFESSIONAL.
Wasting our time and MONEY for months and have to submit form over and over sending us up and down , have to certify documents over and over and over again. WE HAD TO SEND OUT PASSPORTS EVEN UP AND DOWN…WASTING TIME AND MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

And guess what after 5 days and no response again so I had to contact HIM again, the GREAT This is ******** Head of Client Services came back with this:” This is ******* Head of Client Services. I thank you for providing the document reaching and they have been reviewed and head of compliance has decided to close your application. “

WOW not surprised after the joke of a service…. Can not even read the customers names! !!!!

Well lucky my money is not in that bank yet!!!! If this is the service what will happened one they have your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “STAY AWAY “!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euro Pacific Bank is INCOMPETENT AND UNPROFESSIONAL.
Wasting our time and MONEY for months and have to submit form over and over sending us up and down , have to certify documents over and over and over again. WE HAD TO SEND OUT PASSPORTS EVEN UP AND DOWN…WASTING TIME AND MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

And guess what after 5 days and no response again so I had to contact HIM again, the GREAT This is ******** Head of Client Services came back with this:” This is ******* Head of Client Services. I thank you for providing the document reaching and they have been reviewed and head of compliance has decided to close your application. “

WOW not surprised after the joke of a service…. Can not even read the customers names! !!!!

Well lucky my money is not in that bank yet!!!! If this is the service what will happened one they have your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “STAY AWAY “!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did they actually scammed someone here? From what I read they have hold money, they are complicated if not impossible to work with and they are very costly to use.

What's wrong with Euro Pacific bank?

Where did they actually scammed someone here? From what I read they have hold money, they are complicated if not impossible to work with and they are very costly to use.

What's wrong with Euro Pacific bank?

The bank is highly likely to be a Ponzi scheme as it refuses to prove otherwise by refusing to publish its financial records and creating elaborate excuses and hurdles to restrict outbound payments. Perhaps they wait until they get in more money to fund those outbound payments eek¤%&. A 100% reserve bank should not need to act like this - just ask yourself why it does? All indications of not being transparent are red flags. We are not talking about a bank regulated in the EU but one in a bankrupt banana republic that moved from a previous banana republic. People need to know if their money is actually in the bank or used by the snake oil salesman Peter Schiff to fund his Puerto Rico a lifestyle ca#"!. The truth will come out one day.

I don't know about 100% reserve banking claim, however 100% of EPB clients don't care about financials or reality as they are either avoiding CRS or cannot open their Caribbean shell company account at any other bank smi(&%. The #1 and #2 responses by EPB clients tend to be I don't keep much money there or I have used them for years. Well so did clients of Bernard Madoff use him for years with no complaints until....

I never cosidered them a scam but more like a useless entity that try to make some money on silly joe that don't know better.

Reactions: StuartG
Hello everyone,
Look I need a fast solution for a bank account (EMI) wont do, I applied there and I am currently opening an account private and a Panama corp., need to get 45 transactions through it and can close after, as I hope to have an account elsewhere, we seemed to have been f*cked over by Homepage - Offshore Pro Group , as we were promised a Panama bank account in a months time( we paid a total of 8k USD, hoping for an express service) , now its 3 months, and we contacted the bank directly to find out a lot of the docs we have provided they dont have( it could be the incompetence of the bank), anyway we need a solution asap, we realise they are expensive and ask for a lot, however do you think 4-5 transactions with Euro Pacific , could be fine , or is there another solution, you may suggest and can be done so quickly?

Hello everyone,
Look I need a fast solution for a bank account (EMI) wont do, I applied there and I am currently opening an account private and a Panama corp., need to get 45 transactions through it and can close after, as I hope to have an account elsewhere, we seemed to have been f*cked over by Homepage - Offshore Pro Group , as we were promised a Panama bank account in a months time( we paid a total of 8k USD, hoping for an express service) , now its 3 months, and we contacted the bank directly to find out a lot of the docs we have provided they dont have( it could be the incompetence of the bank), anyway we need a solution asap, we realise they are expensive and ask for a lot, however do you think 4-5 transactions with Euro Pacific , could be fine , or is there another solution, you may suggest and can be done so quickly?
Just to clarify , I need a bank account not an EMI, I see how the text may be misunderstood and I applied with EPB.

That my first message on that forum, i wanted create a company in Seychelles to received my affiliates money because i live in the most crazy taxes country in the world (France...) but when i take a look to the bank provided in the package "company + puerto rico bank" of the provider i found... i saw that shitty bank witch is Euro Pacific bank... no need to go more far than their website and few "google seach" to understand it's a s**t...
I'm still looking for to create faster my Seychelles company with a true bank (NO CRS and no AEOI)... i was also thinking about transferwise do dont use a bank but i really dont know if they will dont made report for hudge amount. to taxes authority...
Anyway i will move from france after 6 months but for now i'm still there and i need something...
If guys you know a true bank or a method to stay under radar from taxes authority... i will be happy to hear some advices...

Reactions: Btraveler
That my first message on that forum, i wanted create a company in Seychelles to received my affiliates money because i live in the most crazy taxes country in the world (France...) but when i take a look to the bank provided in the package "company + puerto rico bank" of the provider i found... i saw that shitty bank witch is Euro Pacific bank... no need to go more far than their website and few "google seach" to understand it's a s**t...
I'm still looking for to create faster my Seychelles company with a true bank (NO CRS and no AEOI)... i was also thinking about transferwise do dont use a bank but i really dont know if they will dont made report for hudge amount. to taxes authority...
Anyway i will move from france after 6 months but for now i'm still there and i need something...
If guys you know a true bank or a method to stay under radar from taxes authority... i will be happy to hear some advices...

Same situation. Very interested in have solution

i would not say they are scam. they are simply crappy. it took a while to open the account with their compliance. and after its kinda hard to get money in but its working. i was using them in the past before the EMI time has come. But it was no nice experience and i wouldnt recommend them at all.

I keep saying that EPB should publish their audited accounts for everyone to see. What are they hiding from customers...lol? ca#"!

Do they have wirecard levels of accounting fraud to hide? Is customer money actually there? Why do they try so hard to limit outbound payments in 100% reserve bank that makes money from wires in and out? ca#"!

Is Peter Schiff taking loans from the bank to fund his lifestyle in Puerto Rico? No one knows without published accounts. The scandal is worse than Trump hiding his tax returns. They have something to hide they don't want public to see and why?

Reactions: orangeye
They are still around, this thread had it's last reply the 22 of June 2020! I wonder, what is the true story, there was a amazing media coverage about Peter Shiff

And still they are around!

Latest Threads