Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

Thank you for taking the time to say something, Qenta has not provided any information during the past months.

The million dollar question is what happens if at the end of this month Portugal still refuses to release the funds, is there anything else that can be done, legal action perhaps, or will customers have to live with the fact that their funds are gone for good?

(Seems strange that Portugal can hold on to funds just because of the allegations made against the bank when a 2-year investigating by the J5 revealed nothing.)
I can't talk about what Portugal is doing. But I do not think there is any chance the funds are gone for good. They will be returned. I just don't know when.

I can't talk about what Portugal is doing. But I do not think there is any chance the funds are gone for good. They will be returned. I just don't know when.

Thank you for taking the time to answer, I really appreciate it.

Let's hope you can sue ABC Four Corners just like you were able to sue 60'Minutes Australia, all these absurd allegations and lies are getting out of hand and they must be help accountable.

Yes thank you for coming here and communicating directly with customers. We do very much appreciate that.

But Radko does make a good point. What is being done to make sure that this freeze on wire transfers doesn't just keep going on forever? Customers just feel helpless and powerless right now. Is there anything we can do to speed up the return of our funds?

Reactions: Tulliola92
Qenta has not provided any information during the past months.

There is a new Migration & Liquidation Update dated on March 08, 2023. From this update we know there is no update. All previous 14 updates says the same = nothing. Miraculous circle with dead end that will last forever. We will spin around trying to catch our own tail. Meantime our funds are working hard somewhere in the sphere, unfortunately for somebody else. We are paying maintenance fees each month just in order to keep the funds frozen for good. Following your question I bet the fact that Portugal still does not release the funds is not a coincidence. Would you release it at once if anybody would give you a loan free from desire ? In fact it is a loan with 0% interest. Where is the proof that the money is locked and not touched? It's a bulls**t. This what happened to the bank is a piece of well planned work. I think it was planned by someone who takes profits now. There is one very common (in my country) sentence about the whole situation we are all in now. "If it is not sure what it is all about it is all about the money". The whole planet is sitting on the money and cares about the money.

There is a new Migration & Liquidation Update dated on March 08, 2023. From this update we know there is no update. All previous 14 updates says the same = nothing. Miraculous circle with dead end that will last forever. We will spin around trying to catch our own tail. Meantime our funds are working hard somewhere in the sphere, unfortunately for somebody else. We are paying maintenance fees each month just in order to keep the funds frozen for good. Following your question I bet the fact that Portugal still does not release the funds is not a coincidence. Would you release it at once if anybody would give you a loan free from desire ? In fact it is a loan with 0% interest. Where is the proof that the money is locked and not touched? It's a bulls**t. This what happened to the bank is a piece of well planned work. I think it was planned by someone who takes profits now. There is one very common (in my country) sentence about the whole situation we are all in now. "If it is not sure what it is all about it is all about the money". The whole planet is sitting on the money and cares about the money.

Yeap, unfortunately that update is the same as no update, they could've saved the time to send those useless comments.
At this point does anyone care how Qenta is going to function, all they offer you is the possibility to keep all your money in Gold, who the hell does that! There are already many others, better companies that will do that for you if that's your thing.

Yeap, unfortunately that update is the same as no update, they could've saved the time to send those useless comments.
At this point does anyone care how Qenta is going to function, all they offer you is the possibility to keep all your money in Gold, who the hell does that! There are already many others, better companies that will do that for you if that's your thing.

Maybe we do not know something. Maybe the world is going a few centuries backward and soon we will pay our bills using gold. Then it would be workable for sure. Anyway, for now we are lucky it is a gold. It could be worse. Pigs, stone, ash. I am also wondering why Quenta. They are not ready for taking EPB role. It also can be that they are preparing to manage this mess somehow and that takes so much time. Try to imagine that Portugal release money and then Quenta has heart attack. That would be the show ... I would launch all popcorn bags I have in my kitchen.

Are users who opt into Qenta just been giving a G-Coin crypto wallet by Qenta? Or are they being given some other product belonging to Qenta? Does anyone know what they opted into exactly?

I am just interested to understand some background to this all.

Are users who opt into Qenta just been giving a G-Coin crypto wallet by Qenta? Or are they being given some other product belonging to Qenta? Does anyone know what they opted into exactly?

I am just interested to understand some background to this all.

That's exactly what customers will get with Qenta whenever the liquidation process is completed, a debit card that will allow you to spend your Gold, no other products for now, no idea why anyone would want to stay with Qenta, they haven't even provided their fees, everything to be announced in the future, once they got you in their system.

Humm so Qenta owns G-coin. The CEO of Qenta is also director of G-Mint Sarl i.e which is the Swiss company providing vault services for the gold. That company uses a C/O address of G-Commerce Suisse Sàrl. G-Commerce Suisse is another company where Qenta CEO is director. The address is an office with over a dozen other companies - not a problem I guess.

So my question is does G-Coin/G-Mint Sarl provide clients with a transparent audit report? Where is the physical gold actually held in Switzerland that the vault services company (G-Mint Sarl) claims?

If you are not given any paperwork or answers I would advise anyone to exercise extreme caution here before putting anything in "digital gold".

Humm so Qenta owns G-coin. The CEO of Qenta is also director of G-Mint Sarl i.e which is the Swiss company providing vault services for the gold. That company uses a C/O address of G-Commerce Suisse Sàrl. G-Commerce Suisse is another company where Qenta CEO is director. The address is an office with over a dozen other companies - not a problem I guess.

So my question is does G-Coin/G-Mint Sarl provide clients with a transparent audit report? Where is the physical gold actually held in Switzerland that the vault services company (G-Mint Sarl) claims?

If you are not given any paperwork or answers I would advise anyone to exercise extreme caution here before putting anything in "digital gold".

Thank you so much for the information, this gets worse and worse doesn't it....

Qenta did say that they are keeping the Gold in "Switzerland" so your information seems legit and very concerning to say the least, however Qenta's subsidiary and customer's accounts will be based in Dubai, what a combination!

And Yes, Qenta owns G-coin, it's their proprietary product.

"Qenta Tokenization offers patented asset tokenization solutions and payout facilities starting with the G-Coin token, a digital gold asset and Responsible Gold."
Screenshot_20230308_172605.jpg

Last edited:
Hi
I'm new and spent the last day going through all the posts/comments. Just a thought about all the negative media reports make me wonder if the funds, when they are eventually released to account holders opting out (I am one of them), will not be questioned by the bank receiving the funds as the local tax offices may have flagged funds coming in from EPB/Nova Bank. This will cause even further delays as the local banks may request additional paperwork from us (account holders) to satisfy local tax offices. The way the media indirectly tarnishes clients of EPB ( in good standing), is of concern.

Hi
I'm new and spent the last day going through all the posts/comments. Just a thought about all the negative media reports make me wonder if the funds, when they are eventually released to account holders opting out (I am one of them), will not be questioned by the bank receiving the funds as the local tax offices may have flagged funds coming in from EPB/Nova Bank. This will cause even further delays as the local banks may request additional paperwork from us (account holders) to satisfy local tax offices. The way the media indirectly tarnishes clients of EPB ( in good standing), is of concern.

I've thought of that, but it will be up to the new Bank to decide how much paperwork they want you to provide, although even if none of this would have ever happened any bank can ask for proof of source of funds, it's pretty standard these days, obviously all the negative fake allegations don't help, it is what it is....

Reactions: Kruger
If you have nothing to hide and funds you held at EPB are clean and declared (if required by law) then there is no problem. Provide whatever the receiving bank might request of you.

My concern is how transparent is Qenta with any gold holdings for those that opted in. My opinion is that if they don't provide an audit report over gold they hold....walk away. Don't make a mistake twice.

I am sorry but all companies that custody third-party funds have to be transparent or else you will end up in a mess. And Dubai is garbage for regulation.

Reactions: Kruger and Radko
If you have nothing to hide and funds you held at EPB are clean and declared (if required by law) then there is no problem. Provide whatever the receiving bank might request of you.

My concern is how transparent is Qenta with any gold holdings for those that opted in. My opinion is that if they don't provide an audit report over gold they hold....walk away. Don't make a mistake twice.

I am sorry but all companies that custody third-party funds have to be transparent or else you will end up in a mess. And Dubai is garbage for regulation.
The bank has been legally prohibited to send customers their money. The bank hired a lawyer to try get permission to return the funds. There is nothing more I or anyone at Qenta can do.

The bank has been legally prohibited to send customers their money. The bank hired a lawyer to try get permission to return the funds. There is nothing more I or anyone at Qenta can do.
It's disappointing that pretty boy Brent (Qenta) has grown completely silent after the first town hall meeting. Sad that clients are left stranded with absolutely no recourse whatsover. Perhaps as clients we should co-ordinate our own media campaign and utilize the media platforms availabe as there is no meaningful "voice for clients" at the moment. We need to know what is happening and what is not "from the horses mounth" rather than morsels of repetition.

It's disappointing that pretty boy Brent (Qenta) has grown completely silent after the first town hall meeting. Sad that clients are left stranded with absolutely no recourse whatsover. Perhaps as clients we should co-ordinate our own media campaign and utilize the media platforms availabe as there is no meaningful "voice for clients" at the moment. We need to know what is happening and what is not "from the horses mounth" rather than morsels of repetition.

It clearly shows that this financial institutions only care about customers when they can get your money, once the money is gone don't expect anything from them.
If customers ever get their money back I hope nobody is crazy enough to stay with Qenta and their BS G-Coin scam, they're going to drain your account with fees, and as Martin Everson very well said, Dubai is garbage when it comes to regulations, you're guaranteed to lose a lot of money if Qenta goes bust, didn't Brent say that "he was very familiar with the liquidation of banks as he had been involved in a few of them in Dubai" well, well, well!
And the other information provided by Martin is very concerning to say the least with all the Switzerland companies created by this "CEO."

All this has gone from bad to worse very rapidly, so much incompetence right from the beginning!
Only 11 more days to March 23, anything other than another delay would be a miracle.

Latest Threads