Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

did you join the townhall? Yes i saw the deadline, i sent my transfer request before but wanted to hear the update on pending payments
I am also in the waiting window (the meeting's host will let you in soon")

did you join the townhall? Yes i saw the deadline, i sent my transfer request before but wanted to hear the update on pending payments
I think to send a transfer "request" is not enough. They want us to do this in their online banking, but I cannot log in. When you ask for help, they try to make a phone call arrangement with you at 3 AM (in my case)

----- quote start

Dear Customers,

We apologize that you were not able to access the Zoom meeting for the Townhall planned for October 10, 2022 due to technical issues. We have rescheduled this meeting, and the new Townhall will take place on October 12, 2022 from 9-10am EST. The meeting access details are:

For any questions, please reach out to us directly on [email protected]

Sincerely,

Qenta team.

----- quote end

It;s likely the "technical issues" is lie or language they use to hide fact they forgot it was a public holiday today in U.S and they rather stay home then deal with you guys ;).

Has anyone managed to get money moved away from EPB?

Townhall meeting is moved to 12.10.
login is still possible
all outgoing transfers are on hold for bank approval, they are claiming corresponding bank is holding it back.
time schedule is moved to 14.10.
looks all like scam and playing for time to get all costumers frustrated.

Reactions: bonox
Townhall meeting is moved to 12.10.
login is still possible
all outgoing transfers are on hold for bank approval, they are claiming corresponding bank is holding it back.
time schedule is moved to 14.10.
you really think it is what they plan?

They could well be hoping that after townhall some customers who opted out may change their minds. But Friday 14th is deadline for outgoing wire requests so I guess they still have time even after that to action the outgoing wires.

So far they did not get anything done, just words and delay.
If the 14.10. will pass , you will get a new date.
Of corse to show to outside, they give you this option of transfer out, but it is not working.
To keep the money inside, what this mean exactly ? Qenta still needs to setup operation system. I am afraid all blocked money will be blocked forever.
As a company , that did relay on EPB bank for operational transfers, that is not acceptable.
How a company can do business without getting transfers done for 3 month now ?

I am afraid you may be right :(.

enta even taking on EPB staff they said. So you can see the conflict of interest in that there is an incentive for your assets to remain...lol

• Sad
Reactions: Peter69
Qenta doesn't get depositors' money until the receiver process the transactions, so it is in their interest also to close the liquidation asap. If the correspondent bank stalls, customers don't have the money, and neither does Qenta.

Stalling too much means that they will have to pay more to the trustee who should still be in charge until the liquidation is completed and also lose trust on what they say they want to build...let's see what they say tomorrow...

What did they say?

i am waiting the official post but mainly:

- they do not have the money until liquidation is completed;
- they can't process or do anything about pending transaction, they will be able to do things after liquidation is done, right now is between the receiver and other parties to process them (novo bank and they mentioned other banks without saying the names where funds are held);
- the ultimate deadline for the liquidation to be completed is the beginning of november, and considering the document they signed with OCIF in August 9 should be November 9, 90 days after the effective date of august 9;

from what they say, looks like is the banks where funds are held that are stalling more than Qenta

PS they didn't say why the other townhall was canceled or rescheduled but they want to do another tomorrow or monday to answer all the questions that were coming

I contacted OCIF directly today.
Since I was able to find Peter Schiff's email at europac.net, he was on cc.
I also cc'd Amanda Dioum (Support Team EPB Associate), the trustee himself and the investigating police officer.
I wrote a warning with a deadline. I pointed out that "opt out" customers should be made to wear down and that neither EPB nor the trustee ever answered the numerous inquiries.
I have requested to transfer my funds to a specific bank.
I threatened to file criminal charges against everyone involved.
To my complete surprise, I was called back a few hours later.
My login should work again in 2 hours and outgoing payments to a personal account under my name would also be processed.
In this case, there would be no difficulties with the correspondent banks.

Hello Tom,
thank you very much for the information.
I did opt for opt-out and still waiting for bak approval on transactions. Login is working , but all pending, since 3 month. Outgoing to personal account under my name. They are playing on time and postpone now every week one more week.
It is also not possible , to attend all meetings. They shut make a note in writing and share with all invited members.

update on meeting from yesterday
there will be a new townhall meeting for costumers who will migrate to Qenta
Qenta is no bank, they only hold metals
Qenta is only full operational for US citizans, others are in process
creditcards are in process as well, will take 6 month
they confirmed, that at the moment they are in same boat as all costumers and waiting for intermediat banks to release all transfers.
It seams for them it is also complicated to get in contact with EPB
most meeting was about Qenta and what they offer, for questions where little time and cut off after 15 min.

the interesting thing to know is what happens if the banks don't release the money before the liquidation plan deadline... eventually, I think/hope they have to release the funds, they can't keep them without any reason - especially if this money has to be used to pay PR receivership work.
If this happens, only the trustee/OCIF can answer. From what I understood, if the deadline for the approved liquidation plan isn't met, the liquidation will proceed as originally stated in the cease and desist order with a list of creditors, claims and trimestral updates... EPB/Qenta will probably stop answering and taking part in this as it will only be the receiver's work to pay itself and the creditors before shutting down everything ...

As far as I can remember, the EPB did not accept US resident customers. ie "Quenta" is not operational for 100% of EPB customers?ns2
that what they tell us, but not fully true.

EPB and Qenta are not same
As for Qenta , you can trade metals . Means if you want to transfer it, you first have to buy it and transfer it to Qenta. From there on they will hold your virtual metals and do trades for you.
There is no way to transfer money in and out as you need for an operational company.

Latest Threads