Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

Great! Indeed, we should CC us ‚additionally‘; maybe getting on their nerves will be fruitful? Or once a week so that they will know we did not forget.

Here I will call later using VoIP Satellite (100 free minutes per month after verification):
Contact Us | Lugo Mender Group LLC Hopefully, he speaks English. I can only write and read in Spanish quite well.

Tonight, I wrote a Spanish mail to these addresses, each of them in one :

Furthermore :
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Maybe this European Insitution can advise another institution:
[email protected]

FBI-complaint:

Let’s try calling here regularly:
(Ayudante administrative, comisionada)

So far, we are:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Moreover, I have just had a free first consultation of an advocate: He told me that possibly, it would just take some time. In Germany, a liquidation of a bank usually last way longer than half a year. Trustees never reply according to him.

Hi thanks for this , can you explain some of these emails, who we are writing to.

I recognise the OCIF head person Natalie Zeqeuira and the Trustees of EPB . Who are the others?

Thanks

Reactions: milhous
diplo: the German Embassy (we should all contact ours over there).
valores: the only remaining mail address I could google out.
Ombudsman: Fin-Net helping citizens of the EEA. Maybe they will indicate a useful service.
Hi thanks for this , can you explain some of these emails, who we are writing to.

I recognise the OCIF head person Natalie Zeqeuira and the Trustees of EPB . Who are the others?

Thanks
Here I may have made a mistake after looking for a general address for any customers‘ complaints:
The Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG – DR) Program is responsible to assure decent affordable housing opportunities, provision of services, assistance to the most vulnerable in our communities, the expansion and conservation of jobs.

The funds of this Program come from the Disaster Recovery Program for community development of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to grant support disaster recovery activities, including housing redevelopment and rebuilding.

It will be interesting to hear from you if you really manage to speak to the Receiver. I have called many times but the secretary always says he's not in the office, which I am sure is just a way of telling customers to go away.

The Receiver has consistently not engaged with customers in any way. EPB customer services said he would start answering customers emails but he never does.

Sadly Peter is probably right. It's a great cash cow for the receiver to milk that does not happen often. The wheels will turn when the receiver has made enough money to last him until next liquidation. If you were in his shoes you would not be in any rush to stop earning money either....lol.

Sadly Peter is probably right. It's a great cash cow for the receiver to milk that does not happen often. The wheels will turn when the receiver has made enough money to last him until next liquidation. If you were in his shoes you would not be in any rush to stop earning money either....lol.
But how can this happen on behalf of an official governmental Institution?

I reached out to someone in the office. They tell him to call me back………
If anyone else wants to try…

We cannot just wait…?

Same happened with Satabank liquidation some years back. Fees could run into millions. Look at rates they charge below it is not a cheap task. The numbers can be crazy...have a read below at that case.

P.S Just keep in your head a ballpoint figure of 18month to 2 years from date of appointment before you get your money back. Any sooner is a bonus but they want to drag out the job sadly to earn $$$$$

We can give up or try.
Thank you for the information.

Let‘s join each other on Twitter. I have just posted.
Ciceroniana92

Attachments

• 3D5C52DB-38F1-4CFB-84AF-17FC38F1E4E3.png
    3D5C52DB-38F1-4CFB-84AF-17FC38F1E4E3.png
    894.4 KB · Views: 50

I reached out to someone in the office. They tell him to call me back………
If anyone else wants to try…

We cannot just wait…?
As I said a while ago, the longer this goes the more money Wigberto Lugo makes, it's all about making money, it's not about anything else unfortunately.
It's hard to understand why the OCIF has allowed Bancocredito to liquidate itself without the need of a Receiver.
There are other financial institutions that have been closed by the OCIF recently, Hamilton Int., FirstFinance,...

Natalia said at the press conference that she was appointing a Receiver (Wigberto Lugo) in order to protect the deposits and the interest of the customers, however if EPB has 100% of the deposits why didn't she allow Peter Schiff to liquidate the bank so all the customers could have received their money right away, is this really about protecting the customers or is it about profiting from all these banks once the OCIF takes control?
Sadly Puerto Rico is highly corrupted and extremely inefficient, and as always innocent customers pay the price, yes it was a terrible mistake to bank in Puerto Rico, and yes it was a terrible mistake to bank with Peter Schiff who repeatedly ignored the demands of the Regulator.

I hope someone can talk to Natalia and Wigberto and ask them these questions.
And I guess for now Qenta isn't going to hold another virtual town hall meeting to inform the customer.

I'm sorry this is how it is, almost 7 months now with no end in sight.

My wife is spanish, just spoke to Wigberto office secretary. She spoke in English, so I discussed with her. She said the funds were requested to be released in September (which we are all aware of) however the correspondance bank (NOVO BANK) has not released the funds.
I asked for further information - on reasons why correspondant bank is witholding the funds, she said they (Mr Wigberto) do not know (which is not a great response). I was advised that they have hired a lawyer now to deal with this Portuguese correspondant bank - NOVO BANK.
Its would appear this NOVO BANK is the problem, unlawfully witholding funds, I would suggest those in the EU start lodging formal complaints against this bank with the EBA - How to complain - European Banking Authority

Also as I recall from an earlier post Peter Schiff said he was going to get his lawyers involved with the correspondant bank, perhaps time to ask him to do this, as this is EPB responsibility on who they select as a correspodant.

Last edited:
My wife is spanish, just spoke to Wigberto office secretary. She spoke in English, so I discussed with her. She said the funds were requested to be released in September (which we are all aware of) however the correspondance bank (NOVO BANK) has not released the funds.
I asked for further information - on reasons why correspondant bank is witholding the funds, she said they (Mr Wigberto) do not know (which is not a great response). I was advised that they have hired a lawyer now to deal with this Portuguese correspondant bank - NOVO BANK.
They sound liek they are the problem, would suggest those in the EU start lodging formal complaints against this bank with the EBA - How to complain - European Banking Authority
Thank you for the information and say thanks to your wife.

If this is the truth, why aren't they informing the customers, why the silence, and how is it possible that they don't know why Novo bank is holding on to the deposits, they can't just hold on to the deposits without giving a legitimate explanation, if a lawyer in Portugal is involved and all this has to go now through the Portuguese courts you can pretty much forget about the money for a very long time, Portugal and its legal system is extremely slow....

This keeps getting worse and worse

If they do not release next week we will need to hire a Portugese lawyer to legal force Novo to do it. The question is why are they dragging their feet. I know if the bank had been allowed to liquidate on is own, without a receiver, all the funds would have been returned months ago. That's whats so especially frustrating. Of course it would have been even better for all parties had the sale of the bank been approved, either to Qenta, or several other parties who wanted to buy the bank. But "bank sold" was not the headline they were after. They want "bank closed." That was the best way to create the false impression the bank did something wrong.

Hi Peter - has there been any progress on hiring a lawyer to deal with the correspondance bank - NOVO BANK? I have spoken to the receiver/trustee today, the secretary has stated they do not know reason why the correpsondant bank is witholding the funds since transfer was requested in September. As the correspondant bank is an arrangement by EPB been the selection of bank to act in this capacity that has now put us in this mess, can you kindly work from your side to resolve this? Perhaps get your lawyers involved as well?

Its would appear this NOVO BANK is the problem, unlawfully witholding funds

If that is the case then that would be odd. Novo would not just hold back funds for no reason unless they were asked to be a competent court due to am investigation. In which case receiver would be happy as its more money and more work for him down the line. He could easily string out another 12 months with re-KYC before release.

But this is all speculation. I would wait on the facts to eventually emerge.

Hi All - I am new here. On the 3rd of November PETER SCHIFF wrote the following by e-mail....

"Euro pacific bank has no ability to wire any funds to customers. The bank's account has been frozen. The bank is working to remove the freeze, which is set to expire on Jan 23rd. We are not allowed to discuss the details of the freeze, but it has nothing to do with anything at the bank, OCIF, or the Receiver.

Best,

Peter Schiff"

Hi All - I am new here. On the 3rd of November PETER SCHIFF wrote the following by e-mail....

"Euro pacific bank has no ability to wire any funds to customers. The bank's account has been frozen. The bank is working to remove the freeze, which is set to expire on Jan 23rd. We are not allowed to discuss the details of the freeze, but it has nothing to do with anything at the bank, OCIF, or the Receiver.

Best,

Peter Schiff"
Thanks!

"Set to expire on Jan 23rd"
This is the first time I hear this, so in 6 days from today it will "expire", which means?

Its would appear this NOVO BANK is the problem, unlawfully witholding funds, I would suggest those in the EU start lodging formal complaints against this bank with the EBA - How to complain - European Banking Authority

Also as I recall from an earlier post Peter Schiff said he was going to get his lawyers involved with the correspondant bank, perhaps time to ask him to do this, as this is EPB responsibility on who they select as a correspodan
Thank you so endlessly much!

Best,

Peter Schiff"
Thank you as well!

Reactions: milhous and Radko
I was a customer of this Bank back in 2012 when it was freshly opened. But even at these days the regulations were very tight. Every transaction (even small ones around 1k) required a "Source of Funds Declaration" which was very burdensome to my clients. Just two weeks later I closed the account.

When it was relocated to Puerto Rico, it was only a matter of time when the US cracks it down for no reason.
In the western world only these can be rich, which are allowed to be rich. - Baron Leon von Lilienthal

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Tulliola92
I will do the same!

[email protected]

There he lies - as always - his bank was closed because of money laundering, illegal transactions and lack of funds and Peter Schiff had to pay millions in fines to avoid even worse.
image.jpg

Let's keep the facts straight, no the bank did not facilitate money laundering, a two-year investigation revealed nothing. No Peter Schiff did not pay millions in fines, he paid a fine given by the OCIF of $300K.
Yes, the bank ignored multiple warnings as the image attached shows, and that's why the bank was closed.

Now the question is, where are the Deposits, why have customers not received their funds, why is the bank not informing, why are customers being treated like this?

Latest Threads