Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

Reactions: milhous and StEPB
I'm not too worried about the receiver draining the funds and causing a loss for the depositors. Based on the excess capital of around $1.4m, and the receiver charging $15k monthly, it will take 7 years before the surplus capital is gone.
I have repeatedly asked for an accounting of all funds paid out of the bank's account sine the receiver took over, and so far I have received nothing. So I have no idea if he's been making payments to related parties, or others that might illegally kickback money. I'm not making an allegation as I have no proof, as all my requests to examine the books have been ignored. But that failure is itself suspicious.

Following my request to gather together all opt-out customers to work together to protect their interests.

A number of customers already contacted me . I searched through the forum . The following also might be opt-out customers too:

@spartan7510 , @Feisty, @regi , @Marie Manila , @maurof, @JoeOhNo, @Alpinist ,@12345 , @StEPB , @James123456 , @NorthernDutchman , @mrbrush , @Peter69 , @PavelK , @Winston Smith

If you want to work together with a number of us already then please email me at : [email protected]

Reactions: milhous
Following my request to gather together all opt-out customers to work together to protect their interests.

A number of customers already contacted me . I searched through the forum . The following also might be opt-out customers too:

@spartan7510 , @Feisty, @regi , @Marie Manila , @maurof, @JoeOhNo, @Alpinist ,@12345 , @StEPB , @James123456 , @NorthernDutchman , @mrbrush , @Peter69 , @PavelK , @Winston Smith

If you want to work together with a number of us already then please email me at : [email protected]
The more the better
I already sent you an email.

If nothing happens (we should already have received an update by July 15th the latest) or the liquidation report is a joke we should start a class action lawsuit. The more people respond to Orion7352 the better!

From what I understood there are lawfirms in Puerto Rico we can hire.
Together we are strong and we can split all the costs.

Hello, I have just talked to my bank where I live. I said I might received a USD payment from Axos Bank. My bank said they can receive it if done by SWIFT or Western Union. But they said they can't check whether Axos has SWIFT system or not. Any thoughts about that?

Hello, I have just talked to my bank where I live. I said I might received a USD payment from Axos Bank. My bank said they can receive it if done by SWIFT or Western Union. But they said they can't check whether Axos has SWIFT system or not. Any thoughts about that?
You can check on Bsl

Search for Axos Bank in the US.

Reactions: ATNTESTING
Their SWIFT code is BOFDUS66XXX. It is connected to SWIFT according to my bank.

Reactions: ATNTESTING

... , @Marie Manila , ...
No, I'm opt-in customer.
When I made the decision, I thought it would be safer to get the money out of the bank with a larger group of other people in a - on both sides (EPB & Quenta) - well-defined process.

To be honest, I am surprised that so many customers have opt-out.

Latest Threads