Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

I am a bit at a loss - the website can now no longer be reached.
As to my understanding, those customers that dit not opt-out, would automaticaly transfer to Qenta.
I did not opt-out, but also have not received any information or e-mail about Qenta transfer ?
It is a bit confusing and no information available.

As to my understanding, those customers that dit not opt-out, would automaticaly transfer to Qenta.
I did not opt-out, but also have not received any information or e-mail about Qenta transfer ?
I noticed the website being down myself and have already informed Qenta by email of the problem.

Today is the 15/7 and hence today (the latest) we should get an update from the receiver: https://qenta-rgts-public.s3.us-wes...3+EPIB+Trustee+Case+Progress+Report_Final.pdf saying: ". The next progress report by the Receiver should be filed no later than July 15, 2023." signed
Wigberto Lugo MenderTrustee Appointed by The Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions, Puerto Rico
Anyone heard anything about the promised update yet?

To be honest, I am surprised that so many customers have opt-ou
It was really a combination of Qenta's digital currency word salad and the follow-up Al Jazeera documentary 'Gold Mafia' with strong links in Dubai that made me hesitant about opting in. I would have preferred a split choice to minimise risk but that was not on the cards. Maybe it's just a generational thing for me ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tulliola92

Last week I received a welcoming email from Qenta, they sent me a link for me to schedule a phone call in case I have any questions.
They also said that we are approaching the final liquidation of EPB at the end of this month.

I don't know why you haven't received a similar email from Qenta but I wouldn't worry too much about it, until we get the liquidation report from the Receiver at the end of this month, beginning of August, and we know for sure that Novo bank has released the funds, there's nothing to do except wait.

I noticed the website being down myself and have already informed Qenta by email of the problem.

Peter do you need the affidavit to be notarized or can I send you a signed statement titled Affidavit?
(if I need to notarize it it will take me longer as I need to find a notary and make an appointment.)

Last week I received a welcoming email from Qenta, they sent me a link for me to schedule a phone call in case I have any questions.
They also said that we are approaching the final liquidation of EPB at the end of this month.

I don't know why you haven't received a similar email from Qenta but I wouldn't worry too much about it, until we get the liquidation report from the Receiver at the end of this month, beginning of August, and we know for sure that Novo bank has released the funds, there's nothing to do except wait.

Peter do you need the affidavit to be notarized or can I send you a signed statement titled Affidavit?
(if I need to notarize it it will take me longer as I need to find a notary and make an appointment.)
What affidavit? If it relates to my lawsuit in Australia send me an email at [email protected]

Reactions: Radko

No notary. Just email me at [email protected] so I have you contact details.

Reactions: Radko
I will provide one for your case as well. I still recall emailing the EPB team complaining about the compliance checks and stating I wanted to close the account down as it was PITA.
Do you have a template for me to fill-out for the legal format?
Just send me your contact details by email. My Australian lawyer will be in touch regarding the format and substance of the affidavit. Thanks agin.

Reactions: milhous
I guess tomorrow Monday we will know everything.

I'm still wondering what's going to happen with the money that was invested in Mutual funds, and in Precious Metals.
the report is usually send out 2-3 days later than the deadline
june 15 report was sent out june 17
jul 15 report was delayed to Jul 17
jul 17 report was sent out jul 20

so the jul 24 report probably arrives Jul 26 or 27 unless delayed

Latest Threads