Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

Neither have I. But the receiver is making excuses to extend the process. I have asked many times for a full accounting of all funds paid out of the bank since he took over, but so far I have received nothing. That is very concerning to me.

I don't understand how is the Receiver capable of ignoring your request when it's your bank, and therefore your money in the bank's account.
At some point he'll have to show you everything that he's done, or you'll just have to pay him a visit.

My guess for the delay is that Novo isn't releasing the funds, but let's hope the Receiver gives us an update this week.

I don't understand how is the Receiver capable of ignoring your request when it's your bank, and therefore your money in the bank's account.
At some point he'll have to show you everything that he's done, or you'll just have to pay him a visit.

My guess for the delay is that Novo isn't releasing the funds, but let's hope the Receiver gives us an update this week.
Its got nothing to do with Novo at this point. You would think I 'm entitled to an accounting, but so far despite multiple requests, none has been provided. The bank is under the complete control of the Receiver. I wasn't even allowed to save the $500K receivable that the receiver failed to preserve.

It is all about corruption at the end and we have only one option left, no matter have you opted-out or in.

Peter, why you give up your $500K so easily without lawsuit.
I couldn't sue for that. But I may have been able to sue OCIF for the $25 million I lost because they rejected the sale to Qenta. I regret having followed the advice of my lawyers and released them from liability to get a quicker liquidation of the bank. Given how thinks turned out I gave up my right to sue for nothing.

Reactions: Marie Manila
I couldn't sue for that. But I may have been able to sue OCIF for the $25 million I lost because they rejected the sale to Qenta. I regret having followed the advice of my lawyers and released them from liability to get a quicker liquidation of the bank. Given how thinks turned out I gave up my right to sue for nothing.
Well, if You have the correspondence of some kind then maybe You could somehow void that due to a fact they clearly didnt hold their part of the bargain.

Reactions: maurof
So if I understand well, they couldn't hit their first milestone?
Does it mean the rest will be delayed?

And in their latest report on 20th July, they said "The next update report on this mater should be filed no later than July 24, 2023.".
Maybe it was private updates with some customers?

1692083229916.png

In terms of lawsuit, please get in touch with @orion7352 . We are collecting the customers who want to sue.

Enought is enought, really, we should wake the f**k up... Its time for a lawsuit...
If we succeed to collect all the 3000 customers of EPB it could cost only peanuts per person , I hope we can collect at least 100 names to get started, or we wait until all our funds are gone to the state of PR.

[email protected]

Please find Orion's Mail-address. He is of greatest support and delivers updates, finding out about useful addresses etc. And he found - after many meetings - one reliable lawyer who would be allowed to represent us.
But we are waiting for more customers to join us.

Here is his address: [email protected]

@maurof @JoeOhNo

Last edited:
In terms of lawsuit, please get in touch with @orion7352 . We are collecting the customers who want to sue.

[email protected]

Please find Orion's Mail-address. He is of greatest support and delivers updates, finding out about useful addresses etc. And he found - after many meetings - one reliable lawyer who would be allowed to represent us.

@maurof @JoeOhNo
Remember, the liquidation order that was signed by the OCIF Commissioner and the Receiver confirmed that the bank held over two million in cash above what was owed to depositors. The bank had now debt, and maybe about 400K in account payables, just normal business expenses. Nothing past due. The bank could have returned 100% of all customer 's funds. There was no need for a receiver. There was also no need to hold a press conference so the IRS could pretend the bank was being shut down for tax evasion and money laundering, which is what lead to the Portugese Govt. freezing the Novo account. There was no valid reason for OCIF to have denied the sale of the bank to Qenta. Had the sale been approved, no customer would have lost access to their funds for even one minute.

Remember, the liquidation order that was signed by the OCIF Commissioner and the Receiver confirmed that the bank held over two million in cash above what was owed to depositors. The bank had now debt, and maybe about 400K in account payables, just normal business expenses. Nothing past due. The bank could have returned 100% of all customer 's funds. There was no need for a receiver. There was also no need to hold a press conference so the IRS could pretend the bank was being shut down for tax evasion and money laundering, which is what lead to the Portugese Govt. freezing the Novo account. There was no valid reason for OCIF to have denied the sale of the bank to Qenta. Had the sale been approved, no customer would have lost access to their funds for even one minute.

Hallo.

There is something I don’t understand.

Mr Peter Schiff give up the right to sue the authorities to speed up the liquidation process.
But in this deal the liquidation process is actually missing, not proceeding at all. His reputation is destroyed beyond repair and all his former customers are still swimming in deep waters.

What is the sense of this?

Thanks to anyone to explain to me.

Hallo.

There is something I don’t understand.

Mr Peter Schiff give up the right to sue the authorities to speed up the liquidation process.
But in this deal the liquidation process is actually missing, not proceeding at all. His reputation is destroyed beyond repair and all his former customers are still swimming in deep waters.

What is the sense of this?

Thanks to anyone to explain to me.
The liquidation called for me to be able to work with the Receiver, and for the process to be over in 90 days, with customer funds returned after a 30-day noticed. None of that happened. The receiver took complete control. I wish I had never signed that agreement, and just sued OCIF.

[email protected]

@maurof @JoeOhNo

Dear all,

It is definitely now time to be more proactive and start to work together instead of waiting the Miracle to happen and receiver will return our funds. This miracle will not happen, not tomorrow, neither next month or next year.

No Matter are you opted-out or opted-in. We are stronger together.

You can contact to [email protected] and join to our team before It is too late.

The reality is different in this modern world. Sure you all have seen the movie of Titanic , only the proactive and quick ones will survive having a lifeboat seat early enough, what happened to others, they just went down to bottom without any help from nobody.

It was Sad but True.

Last edited:
Dear all,

It is definitely now time to be more proactive and start to work together instead of waiting the Miracle to happen and receiver will return our funds. This miracle will not happen, not tomorrow, neither next month or next year.

No Matter are you opted-out or opted-in. We are stronger together.

You can contact to [email protected] and join to our team before It is too late.

The reality is different in this modern world. Sure you all have seen the movie of Titanic , only the proactive and quick ones will survive having a lifeboat seat early enough, what happened to others, they just went down to bottom without any help from nobody.

It was Sad but True.
YES!!!! Please stop being lazy and at least contact the guy if he wants to push it forward!

Some of you have totally misunderstood, what is our intention.

We will not trying to sue OCIF and/or receiver in Puerto Rico, the cost will be astronomical and all the funds will be then locked down years ahead.

Just to keep communication strict confidential as anyone including receiver can read this post please contact to Orion and avoid spread any given information here .

As you remember the movie of Titanic , we are just about cutting the ropes of lifeboat soon and then we cannot take any other persons to join with us any more.

It is now final call.

Last edited:

Latest Threads