Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

Some of you have totally misunderstood, what is our intention.

We will not trying to sue OCIF and/or receiver in Puerto Rico, the cost will be astronomical and all the funds will be then locked down years ahead.

Just to keep communication strict confidential as anyone including receiver can read this post please contact to Orion and avoid spread any given information here .

As you remember the movie of Titanic , we are just about cutting the ropes of lifeboat soon and then we cannot take any other persons to join with us any more.

It is now final call.
Come on, be brave, join the club!

Reactions: Tulliola92
The bottleneck is the receiver. From what I can tell the money should have been returned months ago and could be returned next week, if the receiver followed through with what he needs to do. But the conflict of interest is that the longer this process takes, the more money the Receiver makes. So he has no incentive to expedite anything. This is why I never wanted the bank to be put under the control of a Receiver, and I ask OCIF to allow me to handle the return of customer funds myself. After all, due to the strong financial position of the bank, there was no need for a receiver. From my perspective the only purpose of putting the bank into receivership was to make me look bad. However, my incentive on returning customer funds was the reverse. The quicker I returned all customer funds, the less money the liquidation would have cost me.

Another month gone by, so much for the Receiver's plan.

According to Qenta they still have no access to the funds, so I guess nothing has changed and Novo bank is still not releasing the funds.

I've check Novo Bank and at least they are making good money, they're profitable.
And Novo bank has also been ordered to return funds belonging to Venezuela.

IMG-20230830-WA0000~2.jpg
IMG-20230830-WA0001~2.jpg

Last edited:

According to Qenta they still have no access to the funds, so I guess nothing has changed and Novo bank is still not releasing the funds.

I've check Novo Bank and at least they are making good money, they're profitable.

View attachment 5329View attachment 5328
Novo is not the problem at this point. Its all on the Receiver. He could have returned the funds months ago had he followed the advice of Qenta and me. He has his own agenda and moves at his own pace.

Novo is not the problem at this point. Its all on the Receiver. He could have returned the funds months ago had he followed the advice of Qenta and me. He has his own agenda and moves at his own pace.
The funny thing is that I still owe money that lazy creature took into possession and I can't touch it or even see it. This is the craziest, most insulting and abusing thing I've ever suffered and experienced in my private life. All during the day, in front of the cameras, in front of my eyes.

Reactions: NorthernDutchman
Hi all i just found this thread on the forrm.

I had an account with EPB but nobody has been in touch. No trustees or no emails from EPB or Quenta.

I logged on regularly and followed the updates and tried to transfer my funds when they said we had 30 days to do so which was August 2023. Every time i tried to get to the transfer part on the website it just wouldnt let me access it and came back with some error message.

Does anyone have an update or who to contact and the trustee email or Quenta email?

I will read this thread as i just jumped to the most recent page to get the latest update on whats happening.

PE

View attachment 5329View attachment 5328

Hi Radko,

Do you have the email details for Qenta?

I have heard nothing from EPB or Qenta depsite me trying 3 times to transfer my funds.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi all i just found this thread on the forrm.

I had an account with EPB but nobody has been in touch. No trustees or no emails from EPB or Quenta.

I logged on regularly and followed the updates and tried to transfer my funds when they said we had 30 days to do so which was August 2023. Every time i tried to get to the transfer part on the website it just wouldnt let me access it and came back with some error message.

Does anyone have an update or who to contact and the trustee email or Quenta email?

I will read this thread as i just jumped to the most recent page to get the latest update on whats happening.

PE

Hi Radko,

Do you have the email details for Qenta?

I have heard nothing from EPB or Qenta depsite me trying 3 times to transfer my funds.

Thanks in advance
Hi!!
Please contact [email protected] :))
We work together…

Hello everyone,

I spoke to Quenta's representative and he confirmed that everything is in the hands of the receiver. He told me that opt-in takes priority over opt-out mainly due to the fact that Quenta has a lot of human resources to push the problem quickly once the funds are released. Opt-out will have to be handled by the receiver (probably) will take time. There are a few options. Turn money into gold, transfer to another business account or to a private account immediately after the recipient releases the money.

Reactions: NorthernDutchman
Last EPB update is below from 1st Sept

I just got the following reply after registering the Qenta app:

Dear Gerard,

Thank you for your interest in registering for an account in the Qenta App.

As a former EPB customer who is scheduled to migrate to Qenta, we are very happy to receive your registration.

Please note the migration from EPB has not yet begun, the full functionality of the app, such as the ability to see your balance and the ability to cash out, will not be available to you until the migration has been completed.

When the migration and onboarding process begins, all clients migrating from EPB will receive, by email, an invite containing a unique URL to download the Qenta App. In your case, as the download has already been completed you will just need to click the link in the invite once it is received, and it should update your app accordingly.

Further communications will be provided in due course; we thank you for your patience.

Please feel free to reach out to us here for any questions you may have.

All the best,
Andrew

Hello, in the last communication on EPB website it says: "We also recommend you reach out directly to the Receiver’s Office to utilise the customer communication portal established by that Office for the Bank liquidation". How to get to this portal? Did anybody tried to reach out?
Thanks !

Hello, in the last communication on EPB website it says: "We also recommend you reach out directly to the Receiver’s Office to utilise the customer communication portal established by that Office for the Bank liquidation". How to get to this portal? Did anybody tried to reach out?
Thanks !
Portal is not live yet. We have no clue when it is.

Reactions: maurof
Thanks !
Hi

For those of you who are tired of this never ending situation and want to take a proactive stance please contact me at:

[email protected]

We are close to hiring a lawyer now. It might be more difficult to join the collective group at a later stage.

Many thanks

Reactions: maurof
Anyone else has received an email from Axos asking to use their portal to upload a series of documents for the Receiver?

I don't know why I have received this email since I oped to go with Qenta, I don't understand.
Screenshot_20231012_154722.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads