Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

"Welcome to the Axos Fiduciary Services Document Delivery Portal. Trustee Wigberto Lugo Mender utilizes the Axos portal as an easy and secure site to deliver documents using the Axos software. In order to start the claims process for Euro Pacific Bank, you must upload the documents previously requested to this secured site. Please review the Trustee e-mail to ensure all documents are uploaded."

I have not received a request for documents before and have no idea what documents to upload.

Reactions: maurof
"Welcome to the Axos Fiduciary Services Document Delivery Portal. Trustee Wigberto Lugo Mender utilizes the Axos portal as an easy and secure site to deliver documents using the Axos software. In order to start the claims process for Euro Pacific Bank, you must upload the documents previously requested to this secured site. Please review the Trustee e-mail to ensure all documents are uploaded."

I have not received a request for documents before and have no idea what documents to upload.
My guess is that we will receive a request from Lugo Mender for documents to be provided. This email from AXOS was probably sent out before Lugo Mender's one.

This is a ridiculously slow process obviously designed to maximize billable hours for the Receiver. It was completely unnecessary. The Receiver should have returned the funds months ago without any of this. But then he would have not been able to change the bank, meaning me, as much money for his 'services."
Agree. All back to square one again. As if the documents we will 'shortly' be asked to submit contains information not already in their possession. Disingenious on their side.

Reactions: Radko
Does the portal for document submission work already? Did anybody submit the listed in the email documents? It is stated the documents to be preliminary, any idea of what additional documents will be required?

I guess at some point Opt-out customers will need to upload instructions on where to have their funds transferred to.

Let's see if we get our money back before Christmas.

I have a question to Peter.
Most of the comments hovering around the return of our cash. What about the Gold/Silver Investments?
The Gold of EP customers was migrated to Singapore years back. I wonder what happend to that part of someones portfolio? Was that confiscated or is it blocked by some bank or authority?
I think its still in Singapore, and Qetna is trying to have in moved into their G-coin platfrom. That would give customers access to their metal. They could continue to hold it in G-coin, you redeem and have the proceeds wired to their bank accounts.

How did you get informed? There is no communication. Never get any response at email.
Is there any person out there, who got the money back opt-in or opt-out?
I don't believe anyone has gotten any money out of the bank. Between Nov. of 2020 and June 30th of 2022, customers successfully withdrew about $200 million from the bank, representing 75% of deposits. The remaining 25% was held in cash and could have been similarly withdrawn. But since OCIF put the bank into receivership to "protect" customers, not a single customer as been able to withdraw one penny. Also, at the time the bank went into receivership, none of its bills were past due, and the bank had ample excess cash to pay 100% of what it owed. But since the receiver took over, not a single bill has been paid. The only one who has been able to get any money out of the bank is the Receiver himself.

Last edited:
How did you get informed? There is no communication. Never get any response at email.
Is there any person out there, who got the money back opt-in or opt-out?
I don't know if this question is for me but I wrote to [email protected] since some of OPT OUT customers received an email from Axos requesting to create an account and submit some documents.
And they replied to me that I'm an OPT IN... then I wrote to EPB, my email was automatically acknowledged on 18th october but still no reply.
No problem, I just hope to get my money back whatever the way.

Reactions: StEPB
I don't know if this question is for me but I wrote to [email protected] since some of OPT OUT customers received an email from Axos requesting to create an account and submit some documents.
And they replied to me that I'm an OPT IN... then I wrote to EPB, my email was automatically acknowledged on 18th october but still no reply.
No problem, I just hope to get my money back whatever the way.

If you didn't specify that you wanted to Opt out, you automatically became Opt in.
Bottom line, I don't think it makes any difference tbh.

Thanks Radko for your input. And have you been contacted in private as an OPT IN by Qenta?

You're welcome.

Yes, I've been contacted by Qenta a few times via email asking me to schedule a phone call, but I didn't do it, I won't be staying with Qenta.
As soon as they tell me that my money is available I will give them instructions on where to transfer the funds. I hope they won't take as long as the Receiver is taking.

I know that a number of customers have been given invalid keys to activate their Axo's account, so they are unable to upload their KYC documentation, and they are still waiting to receive a valid key.
It doesn't seem as if this process is going to end anytime soon.

• Sad
Reactions: ATNTESTING
You're welcome.

Yes, I've been contacted by Qenta a few times via email asking me to schedule a phone call, but I didn't do it, I won't be staying with Qenta.
As soon as they tell me that my money is available I will give them instructions on where to transfer the funds. I hope they won't take as long as the Receiver is taking.

I know that a number of customers have been given invalid keys to activate their Axo's account, so they are unable to upload their KYC documentation, and they are still waiting to receive a valid key.
It doesn't seem as if this process is going to end anytime soon.
Then they mistakenly counted me as OPT IN and didn't contact me as an OPT IN like they did with other customers... well, nothing to worry about, it's well managed!!

Reactions: Radko

Latest Threads