Our valued sponsor

Euro pacific bank - reliable, safe or no

Seem Euro Pacific bank has lost Natwest as a Correspondence bank from March 15, 2020 and has moved to Novo Banco.

Novo Banco won't last long trust me ppl....lol. EPB's business model of supporting CRS evaders is as dead as Jeffrey Epstein.

P.S Not long now for this bank. Peter Schiff predicted the last financial crisis but can he predict his own bank collapse I wonder.
Novo Banco is a joke :)

Novo Banco is a joke :)

Exactly.

Euro Pacific Bank based in an Bankrupt banana republic called Puerto Rico opens correspondence bank accounts with an absolute complete and utter junk bank - Novo Banco based in Portugal.

You cant make this up if you tried. Look at Novo Banco's credit rating below. It is close to default rating. i.e Moodys Caa1 rated as Substantial risk. I wouldn't touch that bank with a barge pole.

Could anybody find their office at Kingstown, St. Vincent?
I tried to reach them, but I could not find them.
I was here: Google Maps

I know, the bank itself moved to Puerto Rico, but according to their website Euro Pacific Funds SCC Ltd. and also Euro Pacific Advisors Ltd. are still located in Kingstown.

By the way, I also was at Loyal Bank. It really looked like a private apartment house. Incredible that this "small" bank is involved in such a big money laundry.

Last edited:
By the way, I also was at Loyal Bank. It really looked like a private apartment house. Incredible that this "small" bank is involved in such a big money laundry.
If I'm not mistaken, Loyal Bank had most of their operations in Hungary and Ukraine. They probably just had the absolute bare minimum physically in SVG.

I know, the bank itself moved to Puerto Rico, but according to their website Euro Pacific Funds SCC Ltd. and also Euro Pacific Advisors Ltd. are still located in Kingstown.

Did you try looking for a sign on the side of Fred's Budget Tyre Repair shop in Kingstown? They probably rent a square meter of space beside the car jacks. smi(&%

• Haha
Reactions: Marie Manila