Our valued sponsor

Europacific Bank: Ongoing Problems with Bank Card

Dagobert Duck

Nov 27, 2018
Visit site
I have ongoing problems with my EPB Bank Card. For a few days, it will not get accepted anymore, neither at ATM nor online. EPB-Support wrote first, that they are doing a maintenance, now they wrote back that the card provider is doing a maintenance service.
Card status is ok.
Does anyone else has the same issue?

Reactions: negon
I have ongoing problems with my EPB Bank Card. For a few days, it will not get accepted anymore, neither at ATM nor online. EPB-Support wrote first, that they are doing a maintenance, now they wrote back that the card provider is doing a maintenance service.
Card status is ok.
Does anyone else has the same issue?

The EPB canceled a few months ago all the cards for non residents of the European Union.
I have been informed that they are considering issuing VISA cards in a few months.
I think your residence must be in the European Union, correct?

According to response from Devin Baldo's post on trustpilot the card provider has been unilaterally blocking cards etc without EPB knowledge i.e they don't trust EPB clients at all...lol. The original trustpilot post where the client mentioned this below he has since edited and removed it ns2. You can call the card company directly it seems and once you provide information they need on the funds they will unblock it. Seems communication between card provider and EPB is not good. The end is near.

Europacbank is rated "Poor" with 3.9 / 10 on Trustpilot

"This is an edited review that relates to having prepaid card amount refunded. After numerous exchanges of emails and online secure messaging it appears that the delay in refunding the prepaid card amount was caused by the card provider. This has eventually been sorted thanks to Devin Baldo."

"Published Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Hello Vince,

I thank you for taking the time to provide me your feedback on your recent card balance transfer experience. As a client of Euro Pacific Bank I always aim to provide you with the best possible customer service experience and this case no different. Our Card provider and their issuing bank have unilaterally decided to structure the procedure like this, and we have brought your review directly to the attention of their management team in order to express our dissatisfaction with your experience. On November 12th, 2018 I have sent you both internal online banking message and an email with the form completed with all your details simply requiring your signature, so you may send this directly to the card provider. I thank you for your honest feedback and I am constantly aiming to better service you and address any servicing issues you may experience moving forward.

Have a great day.

Devin - Euro Pacific Bank"
----------------------------

According to response from Devin Baldo's post on trustpilot the card provider has been unilaterally blocking cards etc without EPB knowledge i.e they don't trust EPB clients at all...lol. The original trustpilot post where the client mentioned this below he has since edited and removed it ns2. You can call the card company directly it seems and once you provide information they need on the funds they will unblock it. Seems communication between card provider and EPB is not good. The end is near.

"This is an edited review that relates to having prepaid card amount refunded. After numerous exchanges of emails and online secure messaging it appears that the delay in refunding the prepaid card amount was caused by the card provider. This has eventually been sorted thanks to Devin Baldo."

Hello Vince,

I thank you for taking the time to provide me your feedback on your recent card balance transfer experience. As a client of Euro Pacific Bank I always aim to provide you with the best possible customer service experience and this case no different. Our Card provider and their issuing bank have unilaterally decided to structure the procedure like this, and we have brought your review directly to the attention of their management team in order to express our dissatisfaction with your experience. On November 12th, 2018 I have sent you both internal online banking message and an email with the form completed with all your details simply requiring your signature, so you may send this directly to the card provider. I thank you for your honest feedback and I am constantly aiming to better service you and address any servicing issues you may experience moving forward.

Have a great day.

Hey Martin,

Did you see this doc ?

https://files.europacbank.com/docs/EPB_MT103.pdf

Seems like they have an account with the FED and therefore are connected to FED wire... that seems strange to me... !

Hey Martin,

Did you see this doc ?

https://files.europacbank.com/docs/EPB_MT103.pdf

Seems like they have an account with the FED and therefore are connected to FED wire... that seems strange to me... !

I reported they had this and gave the details back in September 2018. They have had Fedwire access since May 2018. See below thread where I posted it.

Any good banks left out there?

If the Fed wants to allow clearing of EPB clients with criminal money then that is their choice.

Reactions: Laura
I reported they had this and gave the details back in September 2018. They have had Fedwire access since May 2018. See below thread where I posted it.

Any good banks left out there?

If the Fed wants to allow clearing of EPB clients with criminal money then that is their choice.
Yep that's right ! Always a pleasure to read you.
Btw, looking forward to seeing them closing first in 2019 per our projection haha

Reactions: Martin Everson

Hello Vince,

Have a great day.

Hello Martin,

I think the communication you provided here is related to a card refund, where you have directly to contact the card provider. But nevertheless my situation fits to the leck of communication between EPB and card provider.
Yesterday, after a number of useless calls with the EPB serviceline, I received the message, that the maintenance is finished and everything will work again.
...Still nothing is working...

Isn't maintenance another way of saying compliance problems? Do hope it is just a genuine technical issue for your sake thu&¤#

Also hope you have nothing to hide from your home country by using EPB. As I keep saying only two types of customers use EPB. i.e 1) Clients that cannot bank anywhere else i.e using offshore company or are shady 2) People avoiding CRS.

Euro Pacific Bank dataleak?

There is not much out there unfortunately and EPB know it. That is why they continue to get business till today from clients in 1) and 2) category. I guess they have a unique selling point ns2. Just keep looking for alternatives before you lose money. A bank like EPB whose primary function is facilitating money laundering can't last for ever i'm afraid :(.