Our valued sponsor

European Bank account with secrecy

ozzke

Offshore Agent
May 20, 2012
Visit site
Friday I finally received all the corporate documents of my new Seychelles company.

They will set up a bank account in Cyprus too with FBME, but I read now that they have very high fees. Also I don't want to keep all my money in 1 bank account so I was considering opening a bankaccount somewhere else in Europe. Of course the first country that comes to mind is Switzerland.

However from what I understand I should then find a small Swiss bank instead of an international bank if I want privacy. (so not for example Barclays or HSBC). I live in Belgium so I was wondering if you could give me some tips as to which Swiss (or actually any other European banks with high privacy which are relatively close to Belgium) banks can be good for me.

It's no problem to go there and open the bank account myself. Any tips are welcome!

As far as I know there is no privacy for Luxembourg and because in the past a lot of Belgians used to have bankaccounts there I don't really think it's very safe because I think they exchange all information, unless you know more about this.

Well all banks in Cyprus have the banking secrecy, and FBME has even options for those introducer who are aware of it to open the account in Tanzania without any trailing logs.

FBME is the worst bank you can open an account with. The benefit is only to the CSP who open the account for you since they earn a comission everytime you use your ultra expensive bank account with FBME!

Stay way and open the account with one of the many available bank's in Cyprus!