Our valued sponsor

European company and visa for Pakistani resident in Dubai

mdmo

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello, on behalf of my colleague I am here to ask if you can propose any European country / like Romania or Bulgaria / where he can open a comapany / IT / and get visa for himself. He is currently in Dubai but since Dubai banks became full of crap he is looking for an alternative option.

Can you suggest anything?

Thanks.

Why not setup an Estonia E-resident company remotely and use a EMI in EU for banking and just stay in Dubai. That way you can take dividends tax free.

Estonia E-resident Program:

Search for EMI's in E-resident provider list below:

P.S Check with any provider you find on list that they accept Dubai residency and Pakistani nationality first.

Thank you very much. Any good provider for the E/residency?

You can use xolo.io

Also, he will still be tax freee after this?

Him personally if he remains in Dubai. But with Estonia company the corporate tax is 20% on distributed profits. If he does not take money from company he will pay no corporate tax. But read link for complete info.

The e/residency will be used only for banks?

The e-residency has nothing to do with residency it is just a marketing gimmick.

Thank for your help but it is still unclear. If he takes this e/residency how he can benefit ?

Ignore the word "e-residency" it has zero to do with residency. The Estonia offering is using a misleading term to describe receiving a digital identity card that's all. He can sit in Dubai and open a company and EMI account for EMI's that work with Estonia company (search list in link I sent) while at same tax keeping his Dubai tax free status of income.

He can open any bank account in Europe / personal and business / and he will not pay personal taxes on income if he gives up Dubai residency?

He can keep Dubai residency and avoid corporate tax if he does not distribute profits of company as dividend but instead pays himself a modest salary which will be tax free.

Please read fully the first link I sent.

Latest Threads