Our valued sponsor

Evading tax!

Well, be careful when doing so, most people are going straight into prison.

It is better to work fair and square. Cheating is never tolerated especially to negotiations as big as this. It will definitely be caught by the government. It will just be a matter of time until your operations are busted.

Reactions: JohnLocke
It is better to work fair and square. Cheating is never tolerated especially to negotiations as big as this. It will definitely be caught by the government. It will just be a matter of time until your operations are busted.
I agree, no need to play games with the tax office in your country..

Many people mistake tax discounts as tax evasion. Companies that are helping offshore companies should clearly define these two. Tax exemptions are the best things that you will get if you are in this business. However, they should still be achieved fairly.

I don't think evading tax is the way. With a offshore company you pay not much tax if you setup the company the right way. That's good for me at least.
in the other topic you told us that you have incorporated Cyprus non resident company with 0% tax, so it is not tax evading ? :D

Well, to reduce the tax legally is not tax evading. Hiding income from the local tax authority is tax evading I would say ;)

I have heard that there are many people who evaded paying taxes in their home country. Is there some way to do so? Or was it a hoax?
The game is known as Hit and Run most often the tax office wins ;D

Reactions: poulaCo