Our valued sponsor

Everything you need to know....

I'll watch it later, but what's the premise?

Given his insight into how Nike avoids paying taxes via using trademarks was complete bulls**t, flat out wrong. I don't hold out much hope for this being great information, just recycled stuff that he's heard elsewhere and repeats in an entertaining way.

I mean prior to his arrest and all that stuff, he became a director at his mates UK limited company that deals in cars. That doesn't seem like someone who is a master of asset protection who "owns nothing" as he "Travels the world on his 7 passports."

His delivery and oratory stuff is funny, and I like many things he comes up with. But don't forget the large amounts of BS sprinkled in designed to funnel the disillusioned into a $50 a month club that will make you a millionaire. "If you do the work" of course.

This is a guy who had all his assets seized right? lol

Not all , just the ones from Romania. But he got back some of the cars. the thing is to listen of what he says... not on what he did.

he started with a lot of mistakes. like the house was in his name... not on a LCC , etc... no loan on the house either ...

but he never paid any taxes to Romania ;) he has an Dubai Offshore Company

• Haha
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Not all , just the ones from Romania. But he got back some of the cars. the thing is to listen of what he says... not on what he did.

he started with a lot of mistakes. like the house was in his name... not on a LCC , etc... no loan on the house either ...

but he never paid any taxes to Romania ;) he has an Dubai Offshore Company
Does having a Dubai Offshore Company instantly remove your tax liability? Gotta get me one of those.