Our valued sponsor

Experience with B.S.I bank (Switzerland) anyone?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has been visiting

B.S.I bank (Switzerland) to open a bank account with them either personal or for their offshore company?

Will they accpet offshore companies at all, if so, are their any jurisdictions which are restricted?

Any advise or experience would be much appreciated, please post here!

Reactions: JohnLocke
I think it is very complicated and difficult to get a real swiss bank account. What I read is they don't accept offshore companies at all!

Would be great to hear anyone who holds a operative account with them.
because this thread will pop up often now I think it would be good to let people know that the following Swiss banks are options for foreigners seeking a Swiss bank account.
Mainly they open personal bank accounts but we have read around the forum that some got corporate accounts with them.

Reactions: jjrapy
because this thread will pop up often now I think it would be good to let people know that the following Swiss banks are options for foreigners seeking a Swiss bank account.
Mainly they open personal bank accounts but we have read around the forum that some got corporate accounts with them.
I think also PostFinance allows for remote account opening, at least personal one.
I don’t know how they deal with business accounts.
I’ve made a search in the forum but couldn’t find a review with positive feedback.
Maybe somebody dealing with them can share his opinion.

For personal accounts, PostFinance directly only accepts residents of Switzerland and some nearby/neighboring countries. Exceptions are made at times, though.

But if you want a Swiss personal account, the easiest to open is probably Yuh (unless things have changed): Yuh: One App to Pay, Save and Invest It's built jointly by Swissquote and PostFinance.

Just FYI, I've read Yuh term sheet. It says they are not a bank but they may ( smi(&% ) report to swiss tax authority for AEOI and FATCA.

13.4 You understand that we may be required to report certain information regarding yourself as well as certain information regarding your Yuh Account (including, but not limited to, balance, interests, dividends and sales proceeds from financial assets) to the SFTA. You understand that the SFTA may then pass on such information to the tax authorities of each Reporting Jurisdiction for which you are regarded, pursuant to the AEOI Regulations, as a resident for tax purposes. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, you hereby acknowledge that such information may be reported to the SFTA.
13.5 You acknowledge that your information may then be used, by the competent authorities of these Reporting Jurisdictions, for other purposes than those set forth by the AEOI Regulations, pursuant to applicable law.

Last edited:

Latest Threads