Our valued sponsor

Question Experience with Conotoxia

You can go onto to the Google Play store and see tons of users feedback.

You can go onto to the Google Play store and see tons of users feedback.
Well... do you really think that it is possible to evaluate a service according to the feedback on the Google Play store? :) /I have looked there, it's more for fun, IMO/
BTW, it is interesting for me that in spite of I do not consider myself uninformed about situation in Polish business, I must admit I did not met Cinkciarz until now, although their story is impressive. But I do not follow these “top businesses lists” a lot...
I am curious about some experience of a reasonably oriented person...

Last edited:
Well... do you really think that it is possible to evaluate a service according to the feedback on the Google Play store? :)

Naturally you can never evaluate a service your interested in fully from someone else's opinion. You have to have used it yourself to be sure. But do you have a better place or way to get feedback then let us know? :D

You think a new user won't join the forum 2min and 30 seconds ago and post in his first post - "It's the best service ever I have used them for years with no problems" and that is better feedback? smi(&%

Sorry, I was a little bit busy with some urgent issues... :(
Naturally you can never evaluate a service your interested in fully from someone else's opinion. You have to have used it yourself to be sure.
Well... I agree only partially. I can pretty happen that I even try to use some service but just by fortuity I am not exposed to such a (usually bad) situation as some another user...
You think a new user won't join the forum 2min and 30 seconds ago and post in his first post - "It's the best service ever I have used them for years with no problems" and that is better feedback? smi(&%
:) Definitely not. (It's almost the same.) But having said that, I must also say, that according to my ~1 year experience on this forum, there are members here (including you :)) whose opinions deserve to be taken really seriously and are a good source for learning...

They are the same product by the same company, Cinkciarz is tailored to PL residents, Contoxia founded 5 years later serve non PL residents. I have used Cinkciarz since they were founded - more than 10 years but I have to say I don't have any recent experience with them simply because there are better alternatives (for FX rates). However the fact that they seem to accept residents of pretty much any country (with some exceptions of course like Iran, Syria etc) and businesses registered in those countries can be very interesting. They offer multi currency cards that works with Apple Pay.

I have used Cinkciarz since they were founded - more than 10 years
And your experience, if I can ask? (It is clear that it is not fully relevant for today.)
However the fact that they seem to accept residents of pretty much any country (with some exceptions of course like Iran, Syria etc) and businesses registered in those countries can be very interesting.
Exactly – in both the positive and negative sense :)

I did not have any issues. Did couple of exchanges and they all were paid out same day. I can't really remember about the value of transactions. On a positive side they have been on the market since 2010.

However the fact that they seem to accept residents of pretty much any country (with some exceptions of course like Iran, Syria etc) and businesses registered in those countries can be very interesting.

I think "seem" is keyword here sadly.

Ewwwwwwww. Yuck!

Capture.PNG

• Angry
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Reactions: diatessaron

Latest Threads