Our valued sponsor

Experienced CFO

vvvictor

May 19, 2021
uk
Visit site
Hi and sorry for my English in advance.

Im working on an existing project (one of many - passive income project) but we are going out of time for many reason (personal life, other projects, ignorance in these things etc) so we have to assign task to other people and in final we are looking for an *experienced CFO* who want to take part of our team as partner/shareholder! After this we intend to hire developers as well and develop everything to the best in order to bring as many customers as possible and have an excellent product in this industry.

• In short.

Type of personality required (important):
• Proactive
• Optimist but realist
• Billion dollar minded
• "Done ✅"
• Nonconformist
• Bulletproof social influence
• Always available
• Loyal and sincere

What are we trying to achieve?
❕Advising on long-term business and financial planning
‼️Create a solid financial structure with all the pros connected without any kind of hitch
❕Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
❕Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders

The future CFO will start with a pre-assigned share and will be paid with equity and/or salary.

Preferably based in Italy (so we can meetup but its not necessary to be in Italy - preference: montecarlo, switzerland, austria, south-france) and with an existing business network and work. (because it's safer for you, I think that it will be not a full time job but we have a lot to do)

Other required qualities of the candidate:
Deep knowledge of money, banking, virtual banking, cryptocurrency, companies, internet, software (not necessary), other networks like stripe, online business.

Pros of being our partner:
✅ Few costs, high margins (>80%), remote work, passive income, free time, business leader, easy growth, business network, business developed only at 5% (we can do a lot better), positive customer reviews, net margin can be higher, we are professional, we work we work 24/7, billion dollar business.

Now/Future:
We are working also with telegram ( actually we have 30k of customer under notifications (BOT) and collecting data as well, so we treat it like an asset ) and we are developing also our crypto and we will go with an IDO. We have already a great marketing plan.

Project Revenue is variable so we can get 200/800€ each day. Revenue is exponential on high traffic (really low on low traffic, really high on high traffic).

So if you are interest in this project we can organize something and talk about it. Idk if I can post my Skype here but I will not so write a DM.

Let's improve internet together! We are the best in this business.

Project Revenue is variable so we can get 200/800€ each day. Revenue is exponential on high traffic (really low on low traffic, really high on high traffic).
that's how Internet biz works :D

So you need the one to be physical somewhere or is this remote?

that's how Internet biz works :D
Ahahah internet sometime is really strange, quantity over quality lol

So you need the one to be physical somewhere or is this remote?
Mr. uplana, as you already know, physical presence is better but remote-job is good, if you like Europe is better :p . Obviously everything in the sphere of legality and in the best possible way :)

About the project, I'm sure that with more and more new developers we can earn a lot of money with very high net margins. The team is really important, beyond the idea and the skills. This is why we are looking for a good CFO.

Latest Threads