Our valued sponsor

Fake invoices + Website

And if they should be they are welcome to get a quote! Anyway, back to topic starter intial question. It can work depending on how much money you transfer this way. Better would be to create ghost companies that don't cost a lot and use darks, use these companies for the invoicing game. After a year they will be vanished because you won't renew them. So no one can blaim you that you have such customers which disappear quickly.

And if they should be they are welcome to get a quote! Anyway, back to topic starter intial question. It can work depending on how much money you transfer this way. Better would be to create ghost companies that don't cost a lot and use darks, use these companies for the invoicing game. After a year they will be vanished because you won't renew them. So no one can blaim you that you have such customers which disappear quickly.

but if I use my own company, legit, doint this every year, sending money to Ghost companies, I could get in problems? Because if I open a UK ghost company for example, and I do invoice game to it, and year after year I create new company under the same structure, because is UK companies, and not offshore, the taxman could ask to UK to see what is going on, and they will find that all companies I invoiced big sums of money, they don't have any business activity only for me... What you think?

Reactions: PetrS

Latest Threads