Our valued sponsor

Fastest way to withdraw from UK Paypal account?

Tiaran

Sep 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can suggest me what could be the fastest way to get available balance on UK Paypal account as a cash to your hands? Definitely not with Paypal debit mastercard because time is needed for its delivery and ATM withdrawal limit (euros) is very low.

I have been thinking about EMI with UK (virtual) bank account to withdraw the money too but there are multiple problems (mostly related to timing: too slow):

1. I don't know such EMI with UK bank account information (e..g iban, swift, guaranteed without the need of usage memo reference message)
2. EMI would require its own account verification which takes time...
3. Shipping of ATM card would take time...

The only way where EMI could be helpful is that funds could be withdrawn via western union or moneygram (due to timing) since I have to consider time needed for getting EMI verified and getting the funds from Paypal to that EMI. I'm not even aware of such.

Considered Transferwise but its not an option either.

Anything else please?

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can suggest me what could be the fastest way to get available balance on UK Paypal account as a cash to your hands? Definitely not with Paypal debit mastercard because time is needed for its delivery and ATM withdrawal limit (euros) is very low.

I have been thinking about EMI with UK (virtual) bank account to withdraw the money too but there are multiple problems (mostly related to timing: too slow):

1. I don't know such EMI with UK bank account information (e..g iban, swift, guaranteed without the need of usage memo reference message)
2. EMI would require its own account verification which takes time...
3. Shipping of ATM card would take time...

The only way where EMI could be helpful is that funds could be withdrawn via western union or moneygram (due to timing) since I have to consider time needed for getting EMI verified and getting the funds from Paypal to that EMI. I'm not even aware of such.

Considered Transferwise but its not an option either.

Anything else please?
Revolut has GB IBAN

Depends on the amount you wanna cash out tbh.

If its a small amount hunnis - couple of grands find someone trustworthy IRL who can cash out for you. Otherwise its going to be a pain in the a*s. Also keep in mind that Paypal also manuall verifies payout request so if you are scared that your account gets closed soon you will get hit by whitdrawing money

I could never get Revolut work with PayPal, somehow the transaction always get refused by one of the parties involved.

I'm all ear if you find a solution or if someone know about one.

I could never get Revolut work with PayPal, somehow the transaction always get refused by one of the parties involved.

I'm all ear if you find a solution or if someone know about one.
I used my personal revo for around 10 month from late summer 18 - summer 19 without any issues. Most of my payouts where between 200-300€ on a daily basis.

Best Regards