feature-packed VPS hosting in EU required

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I need help. Want to order feature-packed VPS hosting account (Linux):
150 gbs - HD, 4 GB - RAM, 6TB - Bandwidth, Europe location
Any recommendations? Any info on Rockhoster.com and Invpsus.com Netherlands hosting services?
What about their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Lakmis

Legionbox.com and hosting.uk plans can be good for your needs.
Great Webhosting companies with great support. I signed up with them a few months ago and had my shear of questions. I got them answered and support did offer resolutions to me.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
It makes a pleasant change to receive the sort of help you get from Invpsus.com NL hosting.
They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
If you need quality vps hosting service in France, can recommend Hostnamaste.com - they also offer hosting in the Usa and India (Mumbai).
I must say that they have flexible attitude toward hosting - their highly trained experts are always online and ready to assist. Recommended!

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Give my vote for Invpsus.com cos I like their affordable hosting packages and many useful features as well (cPanel, Cloudflare, anti-spam protection, etc.).

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I would recommend Invpsus.com web hosting in Ukraine to anyone. The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.
They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

JustinF

Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net are the best hosting providers in NL.
Their expert services are remarkable with no limit on just about everything you would need in a web host. All for a really good price range, more competitive with others in the marketplace. Particularly if you subscribe long term.