Our valued sponsor

Feedback on Loyal Bank in St. Vincent and the Grenadines please?

CCLogicFan

Offshore Agent
Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
I've been investigating Loyal Bank in St. Vincent and the Grenadines in quite a lot of detail.

They seem easier to work with than other banks, but, at the same time, rather amateurish in a variety of ways. Their website, for instance, looks awful.

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience of using them? What are they like in terms of transferring funds out by wire payments internationally?

Is their internet banking any good?

Any feedback would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

They are OK as an financial institution or what ever it is they are registered as. From my personal experience I say it is not a real bank but a group of people who somehow managed to get a setup like that.

Found another bank in St. Vincent. They are good but require bankers reference letter which I'm asked my bank to provide they have to discuss this internally!
I may know which bank you're talking about. They can also just accept 2 bank statements + utility bill not older than a few months rather then the reference letter. I hold an account with them since a few years! They are OK but not the best and very expensive!

Reactions: tonyW and DeMajor
They are a good bank, pretty stable for years however, me like many on this forum and others have opened an account with Pacific bank they are better and have a reliable banking system. I don't say they are the best, becuase they are not at all, but they are a good alternative to regular banking.

From what I have seen they are not a real bank and they don't behalf like that, but rather a financial company that somehow got a license to claim to be a bank!

I've been investigating Loyal Bank in St. Vincent and the Grenadines in quite a lot of detail.
They seem easier to work with than other banks, but, at the same time, rather amateurish in a variety of ways. Their website, for instance, looks awful.

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience of using them? What are they like in terms of transferring funds out by wire payments internationally?

Cool bank, if you managed to get your account there you can be happy with the bank ;)

Cool bank, if you managed to get your account there you can be happy with the bank ;)
Thanks for the feedback. Why would you say they are a good bank to work with please? What's your experience been like? How easy/difficult do they make it to transfer one's money out via wire?

I'm a bit concerned about the other folk about saying they are not like a real bank!! Doesn't really give one much confidence to save one's money with them...

Reactions: tonyW
I can't speak for other's, but I can say, personally I don't had any problems at any time. They have been very helpful, straight to my questions or issues I might have had during the years I have been banking with them. I even referred to of my friends to them who are happy as well to be a customer of this bank.

Cool bank, not cheap, easy to apply for an account if you have notarized documents and bankers reference letter, otherwise forget about them!

Reactions: myhand
Thanks for the reviews / links, they are from one of the biggest SCAM forums around talking about nothing else than what the forum owners sell. I got banned there because I found negative reviews on SCAM.com about some of their service and about the forum itself. Do you have links to other sources that have negative reviews about this bank?

Reactions: uplana
Please don't post links to other competing forums here!! It's not accepted, thanks!

Thanks for the reviews / links, they are from one of the biggest SCAM forums around talking about nothing else than what the forum owners sell. I got banned there because I found negative reviews on SCAM.com about some of their service and about the forum itself. Do you have links to other sources that have negative reviews about this bank?
I can imagine what forum we are talking about :D

Latest Threads