Our valued sponsor

Finance company license

truthknown

Offshore Agent
May 27, 2011
Visit site
I've tried to register an offshore finance co. license in New Zealand. I have tried 2 companies and have been scammed. Can anyone recommend me from their experience of any companies that can do an offshore financo co. in NZ, Panama, which are not scammers.

Currently, talking to Healy Consultants and ORCA. Anyone has any comments?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have moved this thread to the right forum so you may get more response to your questions.

truthknown said:
I've tried to register an offshore finance co. license in New Zealand. I have tried 2 companies and have been scammed. Can anyone recommend me from their experience of any companies that can do an offshore financo co. in NZ, Panama, which are not scammers.
Currently, talking to Healy Consultants and ORCA. Anyone has any comments?

Thanks
Both Orca and Healy have an excellent reputation, the latter was actually spamming this forum for some time ago but this is not a scam just a way to SEO optimize :D

Please note that you should not take any post or thread here on the forum for granted, do proper research before you engage in any company to render your services, this apply also for the incorporation of offshore companies, offshore banking and any tax reporting or issues.

Latest Threads