Our valued sponsor

Financial license company Offshore where, Cyprus, Seychelles, Mauritius New Zealand?

castro

Offshore Agent
Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello, thanks for this awesome forum.

I'm looking to establish a financial license company to offer different financial services to 3rd party. This requires a license as I understand.

Can you explain to me where it is best to obatin such financial license for a offshore company? I heard Cyprus and Seychelles are to expensive but Mauritius, BVI and New Zealand are options, true?

Indeed Mauritius is the best. To incorporate an offshore company you need to seek the service of an administrative/management company. In other jurisdiction, the fees of th management company is quite high compare to Mauritius. If you still intend to proceed further, I can help you

castro said:
Hello, thanks for this awesome forum.
I'm looking to establish a financial license company to offer different financial services to 3rd party. This requires a license as I understand.

Can you explain to me where it is best to obatin such financial license for a offshore company? I heard Cyprus and Seychelles are to expensive but Mauritius, BVI and New Zealand are options, true?

Yeah I heard that New Zealand have some favourable regulations for financial service companies, there is a thread with some links as well. Does anyone know what the basic costs are to establish such an entity in NZ?

65k for a turn key solution as quoted from one source. Which is a fair price for an FSP. Remember, FSP's require legitmate office space within the country with banking employees running the back end. In case you were not aware. And FSP's have to abide by international laws, so a good study on Do's and Dont's would be advisable.