Our valued sponsor

FinCEN fines $60M bitcoin mixer Helix for money laundering

Thanks. But honestly, at this point in 2020, somehow I feel like all bets are off. Who knows whats gonna happen.
Volatility on a whole new other level...2020 seems like the whole planet went through a 3worldwar...looking at it from another dimension, This was a 3worldwar of soughts without Guns And Armours Blazing....cig-:,

@Martin Everson something tells me you must have forseen this and already executed all precautionary measures...

Reactions: Martin Everson
Yes the attack on crypto is going to intensify. I honestly dont know how far things will be taken. A ban is not possible but eliminating exchangeability to fiat via banks may be possible. Crypto needs to swim on its own without this constant pricing in fiat currencies.

Reactions: VESTANON
Imo there isnt any future for non regulated or non traceable crypto currencies.
Like the saying goes,(where there is a will, there is a way)...from the current financial scenario globally, crypto cant be stopped,....

We all just got wind of paypal adopting crypto,that right there, is a major trigger/indicator to whats ahead concerning the relevance of crypto Globally...(imagine what it took for paypal to get such operations to fruition/into reality)...and we all know paypal is Global.

Inrelation to the above, systems would evolve/services would emerge/ a ready market already exists that would circumvent all efforts to make crypto traceable..the basic DNA for crypto was: No control,Non regulatory,purchase freedom,decentralized etc, and based on all this factors..crypto is here to stay and whatever side you choose,Crypto Is Symbiotic..

NB: over decades before now FIAT went through situations where controls,policies etc were enacted to curtail and control currencies, but yet we had and still have ways of moving FIAT,trading purchasing, across the Globe anonymously despite decades in the making..
(Long live Crypto Anonymity)...cig-:,

Reactions: DSCorp
Yes the attack on crypto is going to intensify. I honestly dont know how far things will be taken. A ban is not possible but eliminating exchangeability to fiat via banks may be possible. Crypto needs to swim on its own without this constant pricing in fiat currencies.
I see that in a similar way.
I fear the hysteria in 2020 might invoke some hot headed measures but on the other hand, many rich folks filled their pockets and thus will influence the political process with greasing and consulting.

After somme browsing of the matter, I see the following being played out right now.
They try to divide the market under the guise of the travel rule.

Entrap crypto inside "trusted" institutions. For example, paypal / revolut do not let you take custody of crypto. It is held inside the app and cannot be moved outside.
The "anally retarded" swiss follow that practice too thus effectively trying to herd everyone in some institutions with licensees thus even beating the fatf travel rule in strictness.

They play right into game theory. By doing this, they increase the winning pot of any other place willing to not doing it.

I see that in a similar way.
I fear the hysteria in 2020 might invoke some hot headed measures but on the other hand, many rich folks filled their pockets and thus will influence the political process with greasing and consulting.

After somme browsing of the matter, I see the following being played out right now.
They try to divide the market under the guise of the travel rule.

Entrap crypto inside "trusted" institutions. For example, paypal / revolut do not let you take custody of crypto. It is held inside the app and cannot be moved outside.
The "anally retarded" swiss follow that practice too thus effectively trying to herd everyone in some institutions with licensees thus even beating the fatf travel rule in strictness.

They play right into game theory. By doing this, they increase the winning pot of any other place willing to not doing it.
Yup bulls eyes...thats exactly what the paypal move was all about..thu&¤#

Latest Threads