Our valued sponsor

Find a payment gateway

newyuan

Jun 12, 2022
China
Visit site
We are doing something similar with dropshipping. We have hundards of sites and run ads on Facebook and tiktok. Monthly turnover is around 3-5 Million USD. The customers would be from all around the world. Mainly NA, EU and oceania. Average dispute rate in the past few month was 4-5% due to low product quality and slow delivery. But we can't change that since this is the key to keep making money. We can accept reserves and higher fees. Most dispute reasons are "Product not received". With faster payout time we can send more trascations and scale every month.Find a payment gateway for co-rental and accept higher fees

You want to have a look in the mentor group gold resource db

chargeback ratio of above 1% is going to be considered complicated in some cases impossible.

If you look in the latest threads in the Request Help in the mentor group about payment processing requested you will find hints to some of the ultra high risk processors that may be around. I'm not aware of any possible other solution.

Unless you go the darks way, keep it to the closed forurms.

We are doing something similar with dropshipping. We have hundards of sites and run ads on Facebook and tiktok. Monthly turnover is around 3-5 Million USD. The customers would be from all around the world. Mainly NA, EU and oceania. Average dispute rate in the past few month was 4-5% due to low product quality and slow delivery. But we can't change that since this is the key to keep making money. We can accept reserves and higher fees. Most dispute reasons are "Product not received". With faster payout time we can send more trascations and scale every month.Find a payment gateway for co-rental and accept higher fees
4-5% cb rate is way too high, are you selling replica products?

This is an interesting matter but quite many things to discuss and ask about it. Please PM me

I assume your business/name is already MATCH listed by now,
and then it might already be game-over.

No one will process for you since most processors would want you under 0.7%, but always under 1%.

Its IMPOSSIBLE to get legit processing with a chargeback% above 1%.

So many dreamers. Thats why also it keeps popping scam "high risk merchants" up on Google Ads,
cause there is people like you who are desperate to find a solution.

So be careful when a merchant approaches you, or you them, cause there is many scammers
ready to offer you a solution, where they either steal your revenue or steal a huge application fee.

If you are on the match list I would suggest you to go inside the mentor group gold and reopen a thread, there are solutions there to work around this list. Visa and Mastercard have this secret and illegal list they maintain, but it is not a fair list.
What are you talking about, if I haven't been using stripe to operate for 45 days, what risk threshold are you talking about?
This is going beyond the limits, they are being abused, there is no doubt.

Can you please mention if you found any trusted gateway?

there is very good review thread with good payment gateways in mentor group gold

I have been following the thread for a while.