Our valued sponsor

Finding a Bank for a Cyprus Cryptotrading company

There are some good banking options in Gibraltar, and I would also recommend considering EMI options, as there are Cyprus EMIs that are crypto-friendly.
consult this guy if you want professional help, he is very helpful! You don't know me but I know you ;)

Curious where you know me from :p
That will be a secret. If I were you I would do an Video interview with Admin and share this in the mentor group exclusive forums. This will increase the number of new clients dramatically. With the service level you provide you should have no issues with it or?

Back to the topic, sorry to come away from it.
north cyprus works with big turkish banks , compliance is becoming strickter , no cripto allowed in onshore banks
I would not put my money in there, sorry but it is too risky and complicated if you want to transfer money to other european banks.

Okay. They asked me also for my trade volume but did not mention this fee to me because I trade minimum 5 million USD/month. I wondered that they did not mention any fee to me when I spoke to them. Seems they generate their money with small clients, because 10000€/year is a rip-off.

You can try Sygnum. They did not ask me for my trade volume but they charge 2000€ for the account opening.
would you happen to know if they serve private clients with UAE residency?

would you happen to know if they serve private clients with UAE residency?
Yes - they do - starting from 7 figures you need to invest with them.

There are plenty of Swiss Private Banks with even link to the UAE that provide Crypto related service without any rip off fees.

However very interesting from Bank Frick how they are using the fact they are Kraken correspondent Bank for marketing purpose to rip off the people.

alternative: Maerki Baumann

Reactions: Verbatim

Latest Threads