Our valued sponsor

Firms in Canada and East Europe. How to send invoices?

k0t

May 2, 2019
Visit site
Hi, Wizards!

I am a dual citizen of Canada and an Eastern European (non-EU) country.

I have this:

1. Company 'A' in Canada where I am a single owner as a Canadian citizen and have paying clients
2. Company 'B' in Eastern Europe (non-EU) where I am a single owner as that country's citizen. this company can execute sub-contacting for 'A'

I want:

- Send invoices from company 'B' to my Canadian company 'A' so it can expense them and optimize taxes.

My problem:

- My name is the same in both passports, there is no way to hide ownership of the company 'B' so basically I'll have Foreign Controlled Rules applied and it makes no sense then.
How I can have some intermediary to hide one side of transaction. Business is LEGITIMATE so no need any darks or another super/extra stuff.

Please help and thank you,
- k0t

How I can have some intermediary to hide one side of transaction. Business is LEGITIMATE so no need any darks or another super/extra stuff.

Google for an offshore Re-Invoicing Service provider.

Reactions: k0t
Google for an offshore Re-Invoicing Service provider.

Hello, I have googled. Didn't find anything reliable. Found one website (don't know if I can mention it here), but it seems they are going to invoice from offshore/semi-ofshore country like (Panama, UAE, Cyprus etc.). I don't know if that will be convincing enough for my country's taxman.