Our valued sponsor

First Post - Looking for Forum Navigation assistance

HeidiInTheAlps

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
Hello -

I've been browsing through some of the threads, and it seems I've finally landed in the right self help group. I'm super new to this world. My income sources are changing and I think I need to restructure. I want to briefly describe my scenario, and perhaps the good folks here can point to certain parts of the forum to focus on, like perhaps Mentor forum or not, or perhaps recommend a professional service I can enlist to give me the low down.

I'm looking at legal, not dark, as simple as possible construction. Profile:

• EU resident - high tax country
  • EU/US citizen
  • EU holding corporation, left over from a company that was dissolved, it's been sitting empty w/o activity for 5-6 years
  • Family member just moved to Bermuda, the same for me would be a 'nice to have' as part of this plan, consider switching to Bermuda residence
  • Only substantial asset is primary residence with tidy amount of equity

Current source of income is services

Future source of income is service + IC licensing + digital product resale

Number of clients is small, less than 12.

Year one income $250K, and double by year 3. Plan is solid, I have a lot of knowledge and a network in this area.

Reactions: boomy and JohnLocke
I like your nickname thu&¤#

Look at Malta, Cyprus or Estonia for your setup. Consult Turner Little @James Turner , @Gediminas or @FastOffshore all three know what to do. Get a proposal from all of them and you can compare.

don't jump on the first and the best!

Thanks - I don't think I can DM people members until I have 25 posts, so this is 2 of 25 LOL...

As far as nickname, went the extra mile to get a suitable avatar to match :)

OP did you find one to help you?

Latest Threads