Our valued sponsor

Firstbase, anyone has experience with them?

They are doing US companies only right?

Tell him to use harvard business service for llc + EIN
Mercury bank, he can do it himself, its the easy part. He will only have to upload his id and EIN

I think Fisrtbase also includes mail forwarding in the package.
My experience in the past with Mercury and mail forwarding companies was I never got the bank card forwarded to me.

Harvard business only does Delaware?

How do you do the EIN request?
Get the SS-4 form from IRS website, fill it out and fax it to 304-707-9471. It's interesting that FAX is still a thing in the US, but luckily there are tons of mobile apps for that purpose ;) I stated my registered agent address on the application (they scan and forward correspondence) and received my EIN confirmation letter from IRS within 5 weeks.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Get the SS-4 form from IRS website, fill it out and fax it to 304-707-9471. It's interesting that FAX is still a thing in the US, but luckily there are tons of mobile apps for that purpose ;) I stated my registered agent address on the application (they scan and forward correspondence) and received my EIN confirmation letter from IRS within 5 weeks.

Thanks for the info.
The agents you recommended before charge 200USD I think for the EIN, I'll try to fax it then.

Latest Threads