Our valued sponsor

Following the largest coins and tokes to predict the future, read here!

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
I just found this website $16605.05 BTC USD Price | 24hr Volume 788810.03 | MagellanCapital.com which I find very useful in order to keep track on the many cryptycurrencies and tokens around.

For a normal person like me which has invested a few hundred thousand euro's it's almost impossible to keep track on the development of the market and to try to predict which coin will develop in which direction.

The above mentioned link has been a great help for me at least to get a clue about what the different currencies and tokens are and why they may or may not be a Winner.

Yes IF the rumour is true:) Its seems very likely that they will be adding new coins soon, it just depends which ones. Then once the coin is added, over time new money coming into crypto will start spreading to that coin as people have more choice on coinbase. The easiest way for a new user to buy crypto with their fiat is through Coinbase, so money will naturally flow into any new coin added to it.

$ BTC USD Price | 24hr Volume | MagellanCapital.com

I'm not too sure TBH, I usually trade with Kraken/Bittrex and then load straight to a hardware wallet. If you are holding a significant amount of crypto I would recommend a hardware like the one below. It will store a bunch of different coins offline (including ripple). Exchanges a susceptible to hacking and phishing attacks from your pc, software wallets the same.

Ledger Wallet - Hardware wallets - Smartcard security for your bitcoins

Reactions: diablo
Thank you very much.. I will have a look into it Again and get me a hardware wallet... is there anyone you find to be the best and can at leats take the same coins as Exodus.io can?

including Ripple of course....

Latest Threads