Our valued sponsor

For all the Zelensky fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already donated 4000 EUR to the Ukranian Army. I wonder how much blood I will have on my hands now of innocent Russian soldiers who is just following orders?
You can send me half of that money, and I guarantee that I will deliver the same result: nothing.

Are you a Democrat?
I am not a member of any party. But I don’t believe in exported American democracy.

Reactions: Marc Rich
One thing I still don't get is, why are you all hating on Ukraine if you only hate the west and it's exportation of democracy?

If the US was not in the picture, would you still be supporting Russia? Why? Because Ukraine was a part of the USSR?

If the people in Ukraine don't want to be under Putin's rule and want to be a part of NATO or EU, realistically what is the problem with that? Russia is already surrounded by some NATO members so unless Putin wanted to invade Ukraine then why would he be acting this way?

I heard him mention that if Ukraine was a part of NATO and they decided to go take back Crimea, that would trigger Article 5 but apart from that, does anyone here know other reasons as to why this would be justified?

Plus the sharing of RT, CGTN & Chinese news here is hilarious. I guess you guys will also support the invasion of ROC, Taiwan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads