Our valued sponsor

For Non-EU Passport holder...which is the best bank for Digital Nomad ?

An interesting question.
Do you mean bank with banking licence or generally bank/EMI?
And what do you mean by “Digital Nomad friendly”? Does it mean just “manageable fully online/remotely” or also “does not insist on having a permanent address”, or ...?

Reactions: koohl
Serious Q:

What about the part in kyc procedure with video verification / portrait pic holding doc?
The document physically exists, you can’t use a photoshopped image. A good quality dark will pass all the verifications. The person depicted on it (either yourself or an actor) will perform the KYC procedure.

Reactions: koohl and JosephLL
The document physically exists, you can’t use a photoshopped image. A good quality dark will pass all the verifications. The person depicted on it (either yourself or an actor) will perform the KYC procedure.
All well explained in mentor group - why not keep it there!!!!

We may discuss legal topics.
A new replica EU passport will solve your problems
Can you suggest a legal solution or only nonsense ?

You only need EU residency, your passport doesn't matter.
Sometimes yes and sometimes no – depending on the bank and the use-case.

(BTW, a digital nomad has usually troubles with a proof of residency ;) )

Obey to the nonsense of banks and obtain a EU passport legally. You only need 6 years of residence in the best case scenario, or you can accelerate the process by marrying a EU citizen.
I am married to an EU national (pure) for 23 years and was last year rejected for a Residence Visa let alone a Passport - I also have 3 properties there, but as I am a BRIT - we are 'personna non grata'!!! Pure POLITICS !!!!!

Obey to the nonsense of banks and obtain a EU passport legally. You only need 6 years of residence in the best case scenario, or you can accelerate the process by marrying a EU citizen.
@JohnnyDoe
This is not strictly true.
I am married to a Finn (since 2000) have three properties there and still the numpties at the Immigration Dept of Finland (called Migri) rejected my Residence application which I had made in time before Jan 31st 2022, under the Brexit withdrawal agreement.
Moreover, they took 10+ months, on what sensibly should have been an open and shut case, to make this inane decision and refuse my visa.
Many 'other' nationalities receive citizenship, free housing/healthcare and food/transportation subsidies ............. but NOT this blue eyed Brit ....!

• Wow
Reactions: Forester

Latest Threads