Our valued sponsor

Forex Brokerage Company on Vanuatu dealing without License

Helga

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
Hello, offshore profis :)

I'd like to ask what kind of penalty do Vanuatu regulators prepare in case a company (in fact conducting forex broker activity) on Vanuatu doesn't prolong a license but will still conduct forex activity? Do they exam the website of the companies at all?

Thank you in advance for you attention and replies :)

I'd like to ask what kind of penalty do Vanuatu regulators prepare in case a company (in fact conducting forex broker activity) on Vanuatu doesn't prolong a license but will still conduct forex activity? Do they exam the website of the companies at all?

You can find many warnings around on government websites about companies without license. For instant Belize, Seychelles and even Panama has such websites where they put up a warning if a company incorporated in their country is conducting illegal business activity. I have only seen this indeed for financial services companies which are unlicensed.

Hello! Can you maybe suggest a bank which is friendly for Vanuatu FDL? Tnx

If you do that from Vanuatu, subject to local laws.
If you do that from any decent country but using a Vanuatu offshore without license, it could be from heavy fines to jail

Latest Threads