Our valued sponsor

Forex IB Affiliate Copy Trading - Structure

AFIB8

Mar 14, 2023
Thailand
Visit site
Hi there, please can anyone recommend the best structure to operate as a Forex Affiliate / IB (Introducing Broker) Copy Trading business. I’m British nationality, resident of Thailand, sole trader, no employees. I don’t charge subscription fees and therefor do not require card processing service. I also don’t charge management and incentive fees. My payments come from lot rebate commission payments from the brokers which the brokers wire from Seychelles / Cyprus in Euro or USD to my personal bank accounts in UK, Singapore and Switzerland.

A couple of my banks started asking questions about source of funds and some deposits got delayed due to bank checks. I informed the banks the funds are trading income and referral rebates. The payment normally goes through after that, but I’m looking for a more reliable and scalable long-term solution. I want to send my commission payments from my banks to my stock / ETF investment accounts in Singapore, Switzerland and US.

Is an offshore company a better setup for this, and if so can anyone please recommend the best structure and jurisdiction? Or is it best to continue using my personal bank accounts /EMIs, in which case can anyone please recommend the best banks and EMIs to use who are ok with receiving deposits from Forex brokers?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations on the best structure to operate.

Reactions: Nomad777