Our valued sponsor

Forex Trading, Investment in stocks and Bonds, Mutual Fund Seychelles right to do?

fernadex

Offshore Agent
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I read the part on mutual funds on the Seychelles.I have been thinking of a registrering a private fund. I would like two know if I have to be a registered money manager in the country where I live to be eligible to be a fund manager.

You don't necessarily need to be it yourself, it certain cases it is acceptable that you are not, depending on your background and CV.

What exactly will be the activity of the fund, is it investment of funds on behalf of 3rd parties, Forex Trading or other ?

My original idea was to have a company who manages trading accounts.

However I am open to other kinds of structures as well, for example a private fund.

Yes it is mostly forex trading with some commodity and stock indicies futures trading. My most relevant background is that I have worked on a hedge fund and have a masters degree in finance.

This is a common scenario.

The client usually doesn’t know anything about trading (eg forex) so he finds a trader and they reach a commercial deal whereby he entrusts the Trader to trade his money and the Trader keeps an agreed percentage of the profit.

The client sets up an IBC.

The IBC opens up a brokerage account with an online broker or Trading platform

The IBC then gives a power of Attorney to the Trader authorizing the Trader to trade its money.

Hope that helps.

On a note; we have a very sophisticated solution that could be an alternative to solve this issue and to get a rock solid Investment Group Established, in the Mentor Group.

Last edited:
When I click on the link you provided it says I have to pay to get access/forum/images/smilies/A%20S-confused1.gif
Yes you have to become a member of the Mentor Group to get access to this kind of information, sorry, but we can't offer this for free, normally we charge in the range of EUR 1.500 - 2.500 for this service.

Last edited:
gruntler said:
So I have to pay the bill for you :( ? No I won't, I think cclogic is offer a great service and everyone who is interested in this information should access the mentor group it is worth every cent.
Your loyalty is much appreciated, we have as well security mechanisms that will help to protect the forum from such fraud, do I need to say that all not recognized IP's will get banned :)

Ugh... Man, I hear what you are trying to do... that is the entity I am looking to formulate myself, however I have been researching how to do this as an entity rather than an individual trader. It also depends on what country you are based in. PM me if you would like more info on my experience with this.

Welcome aboard Teddicus, maybe you can elaborate here on the forum / thread your findings thumbups