Our valued sponsor

Forming an investment online company

Depends on what exactly the company will offer. I mean, investment online company is very broad.

hey admin

Admin said:
Depends on what exactly the company will offer. I mean, investment online company is very broad.
so pretty much my plan is making online investments company, so people can invest on us and we will pay them every month, so let say client give 500 they will get 700 im the end of the investment time which is 6 months so client will get 116 every month for 6 month. and i want to do it legit so every one is safe, is there any solutions for that admin? if i form that in seychelles?

May I ask what your budget is for setting this up? Actually most would recommend you to setup a NZ Investment company which may be cheaper then a Cyprus or Seychelles licensed company solution.

Hey admin thank you for replying my question. I don't have a lot of budget since paypal held the money for 6 months... and I don't for how long they going to give it to me, I have around 1k to 2k to setup the company.

read the net, the forum and all other information you can find. 1 - 2k is nothing and you won't get started anywhere! How do you want to start a investment company with this money, it's an joke!