Our valued sponsor

Founation/Trust & IBC in the same jurisdiction?

mnschwarz

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
For those that have foundations & trusts holding their IBC, did you seperate the jurisdictions? I'm considering a foundation & IBC in Seychelles. I've been informed it is the most economical but it's advantageous to use different jurisdictions for asset protection purposes. Did you guys go to this extent? I'm not sure it's really necessary or how much benefit I actually get from seperate jurisdictions...

Reactions: suzy and drillbill
The more offshore jurisdiction the more complicated it gets for who ever want to access your assets. It's really not difficult to setup your IBC's in other jurisdictions / countries.

If what Admin says is possible I would setup the paramount structure in the Seychelles and the rest I would spread over other jurisdictions the more the better.

For instant Belize, Cyprus, Cook Islands and even BVI while they are almost impossible to incorporate business into!

I have 3 IBC's all in different jurisdictions. I was considering to establish them all in one offshore jurisdiction but read that it was better to split the risk!

Reactions: negon