Our valued sponsor

Free personal EMI to replace Paysera

pucecacou

Nov 13, 2022
Andorra
Visit site
Paysera rejected my verification as final because I was distracted and took time to answer one of their question during live video, even if I had been one of their client in the past....no s**t, no going back. Silly.

Are there alternative EMIs of that kind with free monthly maintenance and SEA transfers ? Otherwise, I'll use Wise then Verifo. Thx in advance

Thx. I think Paysera thought I was opening while being under influence but I was shocked when the session cut without notice and no second chance
They are scared of money launderers and perhaps their officers have instructions to reject anyone with even 1% of the doubt lol. In their mind if it took you time to answer certain question next time you might come up with a proper answer to bypass their AML

On trustpilot says that ibandirect closing accounts often. Neubeus also looks not so good by reviews. You have personal experience in these both? What if my limits would be quite high?
No problems so far for me, but I might have been lucky.

Do they allow funds originating from crypto sales/exchanges?
Yes, no problem

On trustpilot says that ibandirect closing accounts often. Neubeus also looks not so good by reviews.
Do you really consider Trustpilot reviews being trustful?
What if my limits would be quite high?
What do you mean by “high”?

Latest Threads